PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Deltec MCE 600 and PFO Metal Halide Light with extra's

starfish
09-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Good afternoon,

I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong area.

I am down grading my tank from a 45 gallon aquarium to something smaller. I think I am going to go to a 29 Gallon Bio Cube.

Anyways, I have for sale used only 7 months the following:

- Deltec MCE600 Skimmer
- PFO Metal Halide light 16". This light includes the actinic built in and can be controlled separately from the metal halide, as well I installed a moon light which is litterly amazing.

$600.00 Takes all, brand new I'm sure all of you know these 2 items cost over $1,200.00 and are top of the line products. I am asking an extremely fair price.

If interested please send me an email

Thank you for looking.

Brad

Doug
09-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Good afternoon,

I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong area.

I am down grading my tank from a 45 gallon aquarium to something smaller. I think I am going to go to a 29 Gallon Bio Cube.

Anyways, I have for sale used only 7 months the following:

- Deltec MCE600 Skimmer
- PFO Metal Halide light 16". This light includes the actinic built in and can be controlled separately from the metal halide, as well I installed a moon light which is litterly amazing.

$600.00 Takes all, brand new I'm sure all of you know these 2 items cost over $1,200.00 and are top of the line products. I am asking an extremely fair price.

If interested please send me an email

Thank you for looking.

Brad

No problems. I will move it to the correct for sale forum for you.

geobee
09-07-2008, 01:24 AM
how much would you want for just the deltec mce600? or did you want to sell them together?

starfish
09-08-2008, 03:14 PM
I just replied to your second email, I apologize as I said I would consider selling them seperate but would prefer to sell them together.

Brad