PDA

View Full Version : Avatar size control

EmilyB
04-10-2003, 03:55 AM
Can you please set a maximum size Titus?

People using too large avatars makes reading messages a PITA.. :mrgreen:

Quinn
04-10-2003, 04:14 AM
alright alright i'll resize my h[e]ineis :razz:

EmilyB
04-10-2003, 04:27 AM
:lol:

Nah, it's just another King Ed ad.... :lol: :mrgreen:

http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4520&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Bartman
04-10-2003, 06:40 AM
Sorry if you thought that was an ad, and I'll get a smaller Avatar if it's inconvenient for you. :confused:

BTW, to clarify, I was at King Ed yesterday and they do have buckets of IO salt for $49.99. Since people had been discussing salt prices I thought that might be useful information.

Samw
04-10-2003, 07:01 AM
No problem. I think they were curious why you mentioned it in the Calgary Forum since King Ed is in Vancouver and doesn't deliver. They were discussing mail ordering some salt.

EmilyB
04-10-2003, 08:15 PM
It was a joke Scott......... :rolleyes: Did you see the smiley's ?? :razz:

Troy F
04-10-2003, 09:41 PM
The large avatars are inconvenient for everyone because they force you to continually scroll over to see the full message. Yours is about 3xs to wide and 3xs to high according to the guidlines. It's not a big problem, I checked into the one I was using and it's too big as well. I got rid of it and I may even live without it.

You people that have the massive Avatars and all the funky graphics in your sig line also drive around with a bunch of stuffed frickin' animals in your back windows and toys glued to your dash board don't you. You also have your computers decorated at work. Bunch of weirdos :wink: .

PS: Scott, as a fire man (I'm guessing), don't you think certain fish stores (not mentioning any names) should be shut down as a fire hazards? :mrgreen:

Bartman
04-10-2003, 11:07 PM
It's always hard to tell what's in someone's heart when you read their post. Perhaps having a HUGE Avatar indicates I'm overcompensating for some other deficiency. :redface:

Troy, fire hazard? How about health hazard! I guess somethings gotta suffer if you want to keep the prices down. At least there's lots of water on site......... :black:

Aquattro
04-10-2003, 11:32 PM
You also have your computers decorated at work. Bunch of weirdos :wink: .

I don't think I like where you're going with that!!! :confused:

StirCrazy
04-10-2003, 11:46 PM
You people that have the massive Avatars and all the funky graphics in your sig line also drive around with a bunch of stuffed frickin' animals in your back windows and toys glued to your dash board don't you. You also have your computers decorated at work. Bunch of weirdos :wink: .

Come on Troy, say what you realy want to :eek: :wink:

while we are bitching.. whi is the wink face no longer in the main selectin??? :evil:

Steve

Troy F
04-11-2003, 12:56 AM
Scott yer killin' me.

Brad, did I hit a nerve?

Steve, I'm learning to mellow a little with age.

Troy F
04-11-2003, 12:58 AM
double post

BC_Grl
04-11-2003, 02:21 AM
Uhm Troy, was this being you mellow? :evil:
And for the record- I do not have my computer decorated (I double-checked before posting this). :wink:
I also agree with you on the large avatars and other decorations since they take away from the posts. And for those who dial-up, they take longer to load. Is mine ok?

Troy F
04-11-2003, 02:34 AM
People on dial up and everyone else for that matter can choose to not see the avatars, I think it's in your profile.

Your's is fine, the size is a problem when it doesn't leave enough room for the writing.

I don't get much more mellow than this.

StirCrazy
04-11-2003, 02:45 AM
Your's is fine, the size is a problem when it doesn't leave enough room for the writing.

Bah I don't think you would say anything if that one was 640X480, I know I woulden't mind it :eek: :wink:

Steve

BC_Grl
04-11-2003, 03:11 AM
Ah but Troy- you're such a sweet guy! :redface: