PDA

View Full Version : LF some small color to my tank

banditpowdercoat
08-28-2008, 03:57 AM
I am wanting a little more action in my tank. Not a large fish, but a group of smaller fish? Tank at present is 45g corner unit. But, will be upgrading hopefully nxt year. Tankmates are

Clown Pair
Royal Gramma
Banggai Cardinal
Lawnmower Blenny
Longnose Butterfly

Couple Hermits and snails, and Zoo's, other softies

A couple Wrasses maybe?? Handfull of Chromis, small Damsils?

Tank shot, I know, need to work on the back glass..........

http://banditpowdercoat.com/Powdergallery/nfpicturepro/albums/userpics/10002/Dsc00017.jpg

mark
08-28-2008, 04:48 AM
chromis are nice though I didn't have much luck, damsels can be aggressive little buggers

fishoholic
08-29-2008, 04:19 AM
Coral beauty or flame angel? They stay small and have nice colouring.

banditpowdercoat
08-29-2008, 04:48 AM
Coral beauty or flame angel? They stay small and have nice colouring.

Ohh, Both a purdy. WOould they get along together? Or is it one/other?

Myka
08-29-2008, 05:20 AM

It's one or the other. I think this would be your best bet too. If you plan on getting a bunch of corals though, both of these guys could pick at the corals. Another thought would be an Orchid Dotty or a pair. You can identify sex fairly well by looking at them. Potter's Angel is another choice, although Potter's can be rather aggressive to other fish they are one of the least likely to pick on corals. Kind of a toss up with them. Or a Flame Hawkfish?? Might eat your hermits/snails. They have really cool habits/personalities. Maybe one of the smaller Fairy Wrasse?

I don't think you have enough room in your tank to put a group of fish in. You only have room for one or two more fish.

ElGuappo
08-29-2008, 05:37 AM
i have an elbli angel. its pretty cool not as nice as my deceased rusty angel. really liked the "dusky" colors.

fishoholic
08-29-2008, 09:13 PM

If you put them in the tank at the same time together they should be fine with eachother. However if you put them in at different times expect a war to break out.