PDA

View Full Version : Looking for juv Emperor angel

kaboom
08-22-2008, 01:34 PM
preferably an established one, but new is also ok. Please pm if you have one, cash or coral trade is possible.

yeeg
08-22-2008, 02:34 PM
Join the club...I hear they require a good sized tank 130g or bigger in order to thrive...Anyone had success in a smaller tank?? Sorry to jack your thread...

TJSlayer
08-22-2008, 03:23 PM
I'd like one too or something similar as I love the color, but only have a 75 gallon here....

Figured it may be good for a while.....

fishytime
08-23-2008, 02:11 PM
If you guys are seriously wanting juv emps give us a call at RC. We just started getting our fish from a new supplier and man did the fish ever come in healthy. They are a little more expensive but we think the quality of the fish makes it worth it. We ordered tuesday morning and had the order less than two days later( Kev, correct me if Im wrong).

Join the club...I hear they require a good sized tank 130g or bigger in order to thrive...Anyone had success in a smaller tank?? Sorry to jack your thread...

Glen..... some how I dont think you need to worry about putting one in your tank. In fact there is a sohal tang for sale here that needs a 4'x8' tank just like yours.

yeeg
08-23-2008, 03:11 PM
If you guys are seriously wanting juv emps give us a call at RC. We just started getting our fish from a new supplier and man did the fish ever come in healthy. They are a little more expensive but we think the quality of the fish makes it worth it. We ordered tuesday morning and had the order less than two days later( Kev, correct me if Im wrong).

Glen..... some how I dont think you need to worry about putting one in your tank. In fact there is a sohal tang for sale here that needs a 4'x8' tank just like yours.

I missed seeing the Sohal...It musta come in thurs or friday as those were the only 2 days this week I wasnt in the store...SInce being transferred to my new office in Beacon Hill, Ive been spending too much money in RC...I need to get moved to Cochrane or SW so I can save more money...

Kev is looking into an Emperor juv, Powder Blue and cant remember if I asked him to look into getting an achilles for me as well...Will pop in today after work...Should be around 11 - 11.30...

kaboom
09-23-2008, 01:07 PM
Still looking for a 3" specimen.

MikeP
09-23-2008, 05:12 PM
I might be wrong but I think I saw one at Pisces.