PDA

View Full Version : Complete reef system

fgovro
08-21-2008, 12:26 AM
Complete reef system

240 gallon custom display tank with coralife 3x250W with two 72” actinic VHO.

• Extremely rugged metal stand
• 60 gal sump with ASM G6 skimmer (1200 gal rating) with 3 sedra pumps
• 16 outlet manifold for water flow in tank, powered by a Hammerhead 5400 gph pump.
• Tunze Turbelle 1600 gph powerhead in tank as well.
• Enough Xenia to make 500 frags or more. That alone is worth $7500 if you wholesale it to local shops (I’ve checked and they all want some) and then you could harvest another 50-100 frags a month easily.
• Tons of polyps of all colors-green, yellow, orange, brown… You could make close to 50 frags with these.
• Mushrooms, leather, frogspawn, and other softies.
• Fish- hippo tangs(2), Foxface-large, Yellow tang, Dottyback, Gramma, Blue-green chromis(2, very large) blue devil, turbo snails, hermits crabs, cleaner shrimps(2), fire shrimp, brittle star,
• Accessories- Refractrometer for testing salinity($50), Python Clean and fill w/ 50’ hose($80), Tiger Shark cleaning magnet(cost me $110), Kent marine pro scraper, 3 heaters200-250watt,
• Rubble for making frags, extra frozen food, test kits, everything I have for this tank, you get.

All in all I went into this for well over $10,000 if we add in livestock and supplies. The tank, sump, lighting, skimmer, and live rock adds up to over $8100 easily. The livestock can be parted out for over $8000 if you wholesale it all for half of retail. This is a great deal if you take it and sell off the xenia, you get the whole works for free and make a profit from the get go. You will see I easily have more Xenia than you’ve ever laid eyes on in one tank. - 4 varieties.

I prefer to sell the whole works as a package. If you are looking for a large tank, you can upgrade for pretty much free, or better.

Asking $3800, Selling due to moving, tank will not fit in new place.
If you come over and give me full price I will also throw in a 55 gal tank with stand and hood, and a custom made skimmer with little giant pump,(actually 3, I believe 2 work, one is for parts) value $500 easy if you sell them. Best used as a breeding tank for your mega Xenia farm, and will help with the transitioning of your live stock from my place to yours. It should be possible to move everything with virtually no casualties.

best to email me at fgovro@shaw.ca