PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Reef or chem-master group order?

sharuq1
08-19-2008, 12:21 AM
Anyone local need anything from Bulk Reef or Chem-master in the next while? I was thinking about picking up some DI at some point but not really a huge deal as to when. I know until Aug. 31 Canadians get some free carbon from Bulk Reef with their orders, and Chem-master's prices are better for DI.

Monti-Man
08-19-2008, 04:16 AM
Ahhhh Kelly i should have asked you:redface::redface::redface:

I just placed an order on Thurs from Bulk Reef supply...
I'm sorry

But you know what...I am going to pick up a ato from them and some more D.I before the end of the month...So Yep i'm in:)

littlesilvermax
08-19-2008, 04:18 AM
For GB orders of $250 or more (before shipping) I subtract 10%.

Remember that my prices include all taxes. I think I usually work out to a better deal on most things, but a lot depends on amount and where you live.

I will try to compete if I can, but I don't get the shipping breaks the big guys get.

sharuq1
08-19-2008, 09:08 PM
I guess if there are only 2 people interested it won't be much of a group order eh? :razz: Ah well... Let me know if there is any point us going together to buy some DI or not. I don't really want too much as I found out the hard way it degrades over time unless you have a super way to store it (I don't).

littlesilvermax
08-19-2008, 10:47 PM
Anytime you get together you save on shipping, which is a very big part of the overall expense.

pm me your address and possible amounts, and I will get back to you on a price.