PDA

View Full Version : Berghias-New Group Order

Underwater
08-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Hey everyone-

I'm bringing in some more Berghia's so, if you are interested in a group order, please let me know. They will be here next week and the price will be dependant on how many we order.

Please get back to me asap if you would like some (it's recommended that you have at least two for your tank).

Thanks!
Michelle

Red Coral Aquariums
08-15-2008, 08:02 PM
I'll take 8 at the store Michelle.
Thanks
Kevin

EMH
08-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Im in

Eric

Nexus13
08-15-2008, 11:20 PM
just to note, i have a 29 gallon and got in on the edmonton order with
3 Berghias.

They are AWESOME!!!

i haven't seen them since i put them in, but my aiptasia are definitely disappearing.

best way to monitor is to put a sharpie mark where your aiptasias currently are, and watch as they get taken out.

very happy with them.

good luck!

Underwater
08-16-2008, 06:52 PM
I am always so glad to hear about how great these little guys do! When I think of the hours I spent trying to inject aptasia with various concoctions, trying madly to get rid of them....ugh! This is a MUCH better solution-finally REVENGE!! :twised:

SJSobczyk
08-17-2008, 02:09 AM
How many would you recommend for a 75 gallon? I have the "its summer time and i have neglected my tank" disease and the aptasia are creeping up on me. Whats a rough estimate on the cost of them?

Thanks

Steve

Underwater
08-17-2008, 03:28 AM
Well, I would think that 4 would be a good start. I guess it depends on how many aptasia you have. They recommend that you get a minimum of two and then go from there. I have 4 in my 150 and they keep everything in check. Because they only eat aptasia, the population of Berghia will grow and decline with the number of aptasia you have.

I don't know if that helps, but maybe it'll give you an idea. So far as the price, I'm still gathering orders, but I am thinking they will be between $15-17/ea. (Including shipping). Once I have the final order and the invoice, then I will have a more exact amount.

Thanks-
Michelle

Underwater
08-17-2008, 05:14 PM
Hi there-

I need to have all orders in by Monday at 12 noon. Please let me know asap if you want any so I can add you to the list.

I will send out a confirmation email to everyone who has ordered just to make sure I have the correct numbers and then turn in the order Monday afternoon.

Please make sure to get back to me right away so there is no delay.

Thanks for everyones help on this.

Michelle

Murminator
08-17-2008, 05:34 PM
is there anyone from edmonton on this order?

Underwater
08-17-2008, 05:43 PM
Not that I am aware of. Are you coming to Calgary next week or is anyone headed up North?

~M