PDA

View Full Version : Vancouer This Weekend

Oscar
08-15-2008, 01:54 AM
I will be in Vancouver this weekend, other than visiting J&Ls on the drive home on Monday not entirely sure what I am going to do.

I am staying in the Drive area. Any events happening? Is there a LFS downtown I can wander down to? I might head to the Vancouver Aquarium to view the displays, or if the tides are right check out some tide pools.

Thanks in advance.

Veng68
08-15-2008, 02:36 AM
The only shop I know downtown is Aquariums West.
1262 Burrard Street,
Vancouver, British Columbia

I've not been there in a couple years but it was an ok shop.

Cheers,
Vic [veng68]

mseepman
08-15-2008, 05:06 AM
If you can get a chance to swing by Ocean Aquatics, it's always worth it. Service is awesome and selection is really good. I think they've renovated recently so it would be a good place to visit just to see what's new.

Oscar
08-15-2008, 11:55 AM
The only shop I know downtown is Aquariums West.
1262 Burrard Street,
Vancouver, British Columbia

I've not been there in a couple years but it was an ok shop.

Cheers,
Vic [veng68]

thanks

Oscar
08-15-2008, 11:57 AM
If you can get a chance to swing by Ocean Aquatics, it's always worth it. Service is awesome and selection is really good. I think they've renovated recently so it would be a good place to visit just to see what's new.

On my previous trips to the Coast I have never had a chance to head there, off the path a bit. Maybe this time.

CLINT
08-15-2008, 04:30 PM

I will second and third this.OA is somewhere you have to stop even if it is a little out of the way.Clint

SeaHorse_Fanatic
08-15-2008, 06:23 PM
Oscar, if you want some company, I am free on Sunday afternoon to act as your LFS guide.

Anthony