PDA

View Full Version : Selling: Sunpod HQI Metal Halide/UV Sterilizer, location: White Rock, BC.

AquaFer
08-13-2008, 08:56 AM
Sunpod HQI 150watt 14000k Metal Halide 24 hour lighting system (model 1060) for sale, selling whole light with adapters for LED, stands, bulb, hanging fixtures. Blue and White lunar LED lights. Light has been well kept and is in perfect working order. Looking for a quick sale. Price = $180, negotiable.

Also selling a 13Watt UV Sterilizer, has served me well, less than 1 year old, price = $100, negotiable. Looking for a quick sale.

My location is in White Rock, BC, Canada. If interested please don't hesitate to contact me asap as I want to sell these quick.

smokinreefer
08-13-2008, 07:33 PM
hey
how old is the light fixture? and why are you selling it?
what size tank did you have it on previously? and do you have any pics?
thanks!

AquaFer
08-13-2008, 09:10 PM
hey, the whole system is barely a year old. I've been using it on my aquapod 24g. The reason I'm selling it is because it is a lot more work than a power compaq for temperature regulation, especially at this time of year, and also because I don't really need as I don't keep stonies. In my aquapod i keep softies and seahorses, and I don't plan on setting up a new tank in the near future. As for pictures, if you really want I can take some with my cellphone- but I don't have a digital cam. The model of the light is sunpod #1060, so you can check it on their site. If you use the hanging fixture it is adaptable to a larger tank.

AquaFer
08-19-2008, 08:32 AM
********LIGHT SOLD******

UV sterilizer still up for grabs.

Chipie
09-19-2008, 12:44 AM
pm sent

AquaFer
09-25-2008, 07:40 PM
UV sterilizer taken out of commission, no longer for sale