PDA

View Full Version : FS: A long list of plecos and other fish, and shrimps..clean up sale..

Mykiss
08-02-2008, 06:43 AM
I've got a long list of fish and shrimps for sale as I want to thin out my stock. I prefer pickup, but I can also ship.

Tanganyikan cichlids:

Paracyprichromis nigripinnis
They are $10 each or 6 or more at $8 each. 10 or more at $7 each. All fish are 1.25+ inches
A picture of a male taken with flash:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/mykiss/Misc%20fish/Paracypt.jpg

Cyprichromis leptosomma - Utinta
They are $12 each or buy 6 get one free. All fish are 1+ inches
A picture of a male taken with flash:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/mykiss/Misc%20fish/utinta.jpg

Cyprichromis leptosomma - Tricolor
They are $10 each or 6 or more at $8 each. 10 or more at $7 each. All fish are 1+ inches
A picture of a young male taken with flash male will get more yellow as he matures):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/mykiss/Misc%20fish/tricolour.jpg

Ectodus descampsii
They are $15 each or buy 6 get one free. All fish are 1.25+ inches
A picture of a young Ectodus descampsii taken with flash:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/mykiss/Misc%20fish/ecotus.jpg

Well, it seems that the list will be too long to attach pictures so I'll continue without pictures. If you want some pics, please let me know and I will post them up.

Lamprologus brevis
Adult size $6 each or 10 for $50

Triglachromis otostigma

adult size $12 each or 6 for $60

Inkfin calvus
$6 each or 6 for $30

L-31 Peppermint Pleco
I've only got one 4.5-5 inch for $40

L-129 Pleco
2.5+ inches $25 each or buy 4 get one free. These guys don't get much larger than 3 inches.

Albino bristlenose plecos
They are $5 each, 5 for $20, or 10 for $35. They are between 1.25 to 2 inches and all are doing very well. Eating everything I throw at them and lots of different veggies. They are great algae eaters and are relatively easy to breed.

L-144 plecos
They are $10 each or 6 for $50
They are between 1.5 to 2 inches and all are doing very well. Eating everything I throw at them and lots of different veggies. They are great algae eaters and are also relatively easy to breed.

Discrossus filamentosus
$9 each or 5 for $40
They are 1.25+ inches and are eating flakes, bloodworms, and daphnia. Healthy fish.

Crystal red and crystal black bee shrimps
I'm cleaning up my crystal shrimp tank and culling a bunch. I originally started with A-S grade shrimps and just let them be, however, I haven't been culling them and so I've got a large variety of grade shrimps in the tanks. Keep in mind that the shrimps I"m selling all originated from the A-S grade shrimps. These shrimps are 0.5 to 1 inch in length.

C-grade crystal reds are 10 for $25
B-grade crystal reds and crystal blacks are 10 for $35

Tiger shrimps
These shrimps are 0.5 to 1 inch in length. Easy to breed and neat shrimps.
They are 10 for $25.

Snowball shrimps
These shrimps are 0.5 to 1 inch in length and are also easy to breed.
Snowball shrimps are $7 each or buy 10 get 2 free. If you get 20+ shrimps, I'll give you a few more extra.

Red cherry shrimps and Taiwan blue shrimps
These shrimps are 0.5 to 1 inch in length and are also easy to breed.
10 for $25 or 20 for $40.

I've also got baby red cherries at about 0.25 inches at 40 for $40. They are easy to keep and grow and breed fast!

Phew! that was a long list! There may be a few other things but I'm too tired to list them all. If you're interested, please PM me. Thanks

Keri
08-02-2008, 07:09 AM
*wow*

are any of those shrimp compatible with fish? (the largest/most "agressive" of the community 55g tank fish being 4 gold barbs)

Ephraim
08-02-2008, 01:12 PM
i wouldnt trust gold barbs with those shrimp, all those species are fairly small.

That is an amazing price for nigripinnis, too bad your not in calgary.

Midknight
08-02-2008, 02:49 PM
PM'ed

MMmmmmm... shrimp....

ferret
08-02-2008, 03:32 PM
pm sent

Mykiss
08-02-2008, 04:17 PM
That is an amazing price for nigripinnis, too bad your not in calgary.

That's not a problem. I ship to Calgary all the time. There's a few shipping methods I can do if you like. If you're interested, fire me a PM. Thanks

Mykiss
08-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Unfortunaltey the barbs may eat the shrimps. Sorry

All PMs replied to. thanks

Mykiss
08-09-2008, 05:24 PM
All Ink fins are sold.