PDA

View Full Version : FS-12 Gallon Aquapod GREAT STARTER TANK!

TheRealBigAL
07-30-2008, 07:16 AM
I am selling a 12 gallon current aquapod (16.5Wx14.5Dx15T) that has been established for 4 years. My very good friend who got me into marine aquariums sold the tank to me as a beginer tank. I have run the tank for 5 months with great success and love it. I wish I didnt have to sell it but I have upgraded to a larger setup and cannot handle running both tanks. This is a great starter tank with a very well established deep sand bed (4 inch crushed coral) that is packed with copods.

Tank includes
-Current aquapod skimmer
-Jager 50 watt heater (1monthold)
-Maxi-jet 900 with hydor deflector
-Pirhana Glass Cleaner (brandnewpads)
-Current blue moon light LEDx2 (not installed brandnew)

Livestock Included
-Large peice of G.S.P.
-Lots of mushrooms
-A pair of tiger pistol shrimp
-A pom pom crab I cant get out of the rock(If I can catch him he isnt included)
-2 left handed hermits
-2 snails
The lighting in the hood is CF and the lightbulbs are 3 weeks old.

I cant belive im sellin this tank I love it. But hey it gave me the passion and inspiration to move onto a bigger tank. I would love to see it do the same for someone else as a beginer tank. This tank is perfect saltwater newbie because it has been established for so long. Also if you buy this tank and your new I can throw in some other things aswell buckets, some test etc. To help you out.

An example of how much life the tank can hold mainly because the biological filteration from the deep crushed coral bed.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/TheRealBigAl420/tankpics/FISHTANK028.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/TheRealBigAl420/tankpics/FISHTANK025.jpg

I also have a 16.5wide current sunpod 75w hqi mh 14K 2xBlue LED 2xWhite LED. That I would be willing to let go with the tank for the right offer.

250$OBO

This is the first item i have ever listed for sale so sorry if I havent layed this all out very good.
Thanx Allan
Im Located in coquitlam.
pm me with any questions.

penelty
07-30-2008, 12:09 PM
Pm'd

Whatigot
07-30-2008, 01:52 PM
whoa buddy....
Even without the halide, thats less than I sold it to you for....
now I feel like an ***....:redface:

If you decide to part that sunpod out, I want first dibs...
and you should do a review on your redline now that its broken in, I am sure a lot of people will be interested.

edikpok
07-30-2008, 06:52 PM
Pm'd!