PDA

View Full Version : LF: True Percs & BTA's

OCDP
07-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Hi Folks,

Before I start calling around I thought I'd see if anyone has seen any True Percula's around town, as well as any BTA's ?

Thanks,

JDigital
08-10-2008, 04:01 AM
Ocean city has (or had) a pair of True Percs about 5 days ago.. not sure if they are still there or not..

Der_Iron_Chef
08-10-2008, 04:02 AM
Last time I was at Gold, they had some BTAs (some green, some red, I believe).

OCDP
08-10-2008, 08:21 AM
Thanks guys. I should have updated this thread! I seen those true percs at ocean city and they are really nice. Problem is, my system came with a pair of tank raised ocellaris but they have no idea of the three GBTA's I have in my tank (got the GBTA from Gold's) I would really like to get a pair of true percs.. they are awesome looking fish, and they have always seemed to recognize my BTA's right away.

Anyone looking for a pair of tank raised ocellaris? :redface:

JDigital
08-11-2008, 03:05 AM
Anyone looking for a pair of tank raised ocellaris? :redface:

I would be if my 23G Nano was up and going already.. lol

OCDP
08-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Maybe you could PM me when it's all up and running? I am a sucker for true percs.

SJSobczyk
08-11-2008, 06:48 PM
Scott i still have the same one you sold me. It recently split after i moved houses so if you are interested i will see if i can get one off for you.

Let me know

Steve

JDigital
08-12-2008, 05:00 AM
Maybe you could PM me when it's all up and running? I am a sucker for true percs.

I am cooking all the live rock that's going in it... will be away's down the road... 3-4 weeks i think.

OCDP
08-13-2008, 08:21 PM
Steve! Long time no see. Thanks for the generous offer, but I had a silght mishap with a GBTA I purchased, and was left with three! So I am going to let these guys grow out a bit, then get rid of 2 of them. Thanks again, though.

JD : I am not in a rush to get rid of my clowns. If the urge arises, I may go for some percs, but for now, they stay. Just shoot me a PM if it interests you when the tank is up.