PDA

View Full Version : Need an Emergency helper in SE

saltyrockbox
07-22-2008, 07:32 PM
I'm going diving in Mexico on Sunday (for 2 weeks) I have left my mother in charge of feeding the tanks (she lives in McKenzie Town I live in New Brighton), I would feel better If she had an emergency contact to help if something wacky is going on with the tanks when I'm gone...I think it will be fine the reef tank tank is very stable however...

thanks

Jeff :smile:

Der_Iron_Chef
07-22-2008, 07:34 PM
She can call me if she wants. I live in Bonavista, so fairly close. 403-651-3450. My name is Drew :)

Oops...I should mention I'll be out of town July 27-31.

Delphinus
07-22-2008, 08:01 PM
I was gonna say ditto but I think your time off overlaps a little too much with mine, I'll be out of town for 2 weeks starting the 1st so I think that's at least a week. However if you still want my name and # (doesn't hurt to have a bunch of contacts) give me a PM.

Come to think of it maybe I'll just PM you my # - I'll be here the days Drew is out of town, so you can give your Mom my # for those days and then basically every day should be coverable by someone. :)

workn2hard2day
07-22-2008, 08:51 PM
What about your local fs., can you go talk to them. I know my store here is always willing to help.

saltyrockbox
07-22-2008, 11:42 PM
Great, Thanks Guys! I think all will be fine, and I'll have some awesome dive photos when I get back.