PDA

View Full Version : 70-80 lb of live rock for sale in Burnaby

fmelindy
07-21-2008, 09:23 PM
I'm not really sure how much is there. I thought it was close to 100 lbs when I bought it but I must say it doesn't look like 100 lbs there right now. This is some Vanuatu and some Tonga rock from J&L. All covered nicely with purple coralline algae and with the occasional polyp or mushroom.

Would like to get $4/lb for it or ideally would like someone interested in making an offer on the lot. Whoever buys it all will get some freebies - there are 2 tiger tail cucumbers in the rock you could have for free if you buy the lot. Those tiger tails are very reliable sand sifters and detritivores.

Oh yeah, I'm in Burnaby by the Lougheed town center. If you buy the whole amount, I have a rubbermaid you could have to lug it home in. If you're interested in less than the whole amount, you better bring your own bucket.

fmelindy
07-22-2008, 06:51 AM
damn... I put it in the wrong category...

can one of the mods please move this thread to the livestock for sale category?

Skimmerking
07-22-2008, 06:53 AM
great and your in vancouver , just when i need some rock i would take the lot of it too ...............

DJ_drew
12-24-2008, 11:19 PM
hey there
i ran into a guy at big als the other night and said to look on this forum for the guy selling his LR for cheap
lol
Do you still have it?
i am interested in all of it!

Drew

Veng68
12-25-2008, 12:27 AM
He moved to Newfoundland.

Cheers,
Vic