PDA

View Full Version : sry evryone!!!!!

Stirfry
03-29-2003, 05:01 AM
hey sorry everyone i started out her and then just went right i noticed that alot of poeple who star out say new member and then everyone says hi to them and then welcomes them in so i am sorry to just jump in like that so........

hi everyone my name is sterling but everyone calls me stirfry and i curently have a 40 gal tank set of with some coral frag.'s and i have 2 clarkii clowns and a manderine goby and then some breeding turbo snails and some cerith snails and some different hermit crabs and i have about 30 pounds of live rock and will be hoping to upgrade a to a 80 gal ref tank and trying to decide either to make my 40 gal into a sump for the 80gal or to leave the 40 as a fish only and put some unknown fish(yet to decide maybe just some filefish and a valatini puffer and some small fish that cant be kept in a reef tank). i am not to sure what type or corals that i will be putting into my 80 wheni get it so if anyone hase some ideas!!??
umm im still learning alot about reef tanks i am curently volonteering at a pet store and learning from a marine biologist and still haveing lots of fun!!!! and i hope that u people can also help me in keeping fish and corals that r not easy!!
oh!!!!!!!!i also have a condy anenome in the tank and he is doing great!!
well if u have any q"s for me ask away
ohh ya i 15 years old only child and i live in aldergrove!!! and reffing is the best!!

Aquattro
03-29-2003, 05:10 AM
Well Hi and welcome to the board. Sounds like you're starting in the right direction. :biggrin:

Quinn
03-29-2003, 05:49 AM
if there's any advice i can offer that i've learned in the short time i've been an aquarist, it's patience makes perfect. don't rush anything, ever, at all. :biggrin:

BCOrchidGuy
03-29-2003, 04:04 PM
Great to see you on the board Stirfry, and the volunteering is good as long as they don't take advantage of you.