PDA

View Full Version : J&L livestock order

Ripwoop
07-09-2008, 04:32 AM
Has anyone done a livestock order from J&L to Vernon area? Just wondering how smooth it went being shipped on a bus and all.....Any advise or such is much appreciated. Thanks Rob

Gools
07-09-2008, 12:40 PM
I've made several orders recently. And it all went good. However I didn't ship on the bus. So that aspect I can't comment on.

robzilla
07-09-2008, 01:12 PM
i've ordered many times from ocean aquatics via greyhound and have had great success.

Ripwoop
07-10-2008, 02:11 AM
Awesome thanks for the info guys.

Bugsy
07-10-2008, 02:40 AM
Are you doing an order from J&L??

:biggrin:

spreerider
07-10-2008, 02:45 AM
i had my clean up crew shipped from J&L by greyhound to the island, eneded up stuck in naniamo overnight but everything was alive and healthy when i got it.

Ripwoop
07-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Are you doing an order from J&L??
yes i think I'm going to but it will keep you posted
:biggrin:

i had my clean up crew shipped from J&L by greyhound to the island, eneded up stuck in naniamo overnight but everything was alive and healthy when i got it.

Wow now that is what i wanted to hear! Thanks for the reply.

RonPeter
07-10-2008, 07:26 PM
Just make sure to phone ahead and know what time the bus depot closes! I ordered from J&L a few weeks ago and waited to hear from the Kelowna depot but they didn't phone by noon on Saturday so I drove there and they had a sign saying their new summer hours were from 7-noon sorry for any inconvenience! When I went in on monday to pick up my dead clean up crew I asked them why they didn't phone me when my parcel arrived and I was told they don't phone on Saturdays! $75.00 thrown away!

Ripwoop
07-10-2008, 08:43 PM
Just make sure to phone ahead and know what time the bus depot closes! I ordered from J&L a few weeks ago and waited to hear from the Kelowna depot but they didn't phone by noon on Saturday so I drove there and they had a sign saying their new summer hours were from 7-noon sorry for any inconvenience! When I went in on monday to pick up my dead clean up crew I asked them why they didn't phone me when my parcel arrived and I was told they don't phone on Saturdays! $75.00 thrown away!

WOW!! That sucks. Thanks much for the heads up on that one :)