PDA

View Full Version : Frags For Sale or Trade

Tigger
03-26-2003, 02:22 AM
My Colt Coral has really grown over the years. It is now over a foot in Diameter. Will frag to your desired size. I also have lots of mushrooms, ricordia, xenia, zooanthids and yellow polyps.

psuedo
04-16-2003, 05:39 AM
If you are still interested in fragging it, I would be interested. How much???

Tigger
04-16-2003, 09:04 AM
I still have lots of Colt I can frag. If you want, I still have xenia and mushrooms for sale too.

Tigger
05-11-2003, 10:24 PM
psuedo

I'm glad to hear my ricordia is doing well in your tank. I have found some more loose ones in my tank. How many more did you want? 3?

Penelope
05-14-2003, 11:02 PM
Hey,

Do you have any ricordia, zooanthids, and yellow polyps left? If so do you have pics and how much are they?

Thanks,

Penelope

PS. I have Kenya Tree, green giant mushrooms, and Christmas trees if you would like to trade. I'll be posting pics.

psuedo
05-15-2003, 01:23 AM
The other ricordia I got from you are all opening up nice now. They all have wicked color. The colt is now starting to attach, so I am hoping that within a week it will be all good

christyf5
05-15-2003, 04:26 AM
Hey Tigger,

Got any pics of those zoos??

Christy :)

Tigger
05-15-2003, 06:00 AM
Hey guys. I still have yellow and brown zoos, yellow polyps, green and purple ricordia, xenia, red mushrooms, green and purple mushrooms, and colt coral. Things seem to be growing really well in my tank (and from what I heard, in other people's tank as well :lol: ). Most things are $5 each, zoos and yellow polyps are $5 for a small bunch, colt is $10-$15 depending on the size you want.

I do have some pictures, but I don't know how to post them on Canreef.

Pseudo, it is good to hear your ricordia is doing so well. I can't believe the 3/4 inch ricodia expanded to 1.5 inches in just a couple of days. If you want more, just let me know. It's looking like a weekly ritual to come to my house for coral :lol: I will have to come to your place to check out your tanks on the weekend.

Still looking for corals to trade. I'm also looking for nassarius snails, hermit crabs and other reef custodians.