PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone in red deer sell frags?

Tigerarmy
06-30-2008, 04:54 PM
I'm looking to buy some coral. I lost all my coral and most of fish when I switched my tanks over and am looking to test the waters, so to speak again. I currently only have 1 small xenia,1 goby, 1 blue devil, 1 striped damsel with a 250w metal halide 20w 50/50 actinic, in a 55g tank. PM me please with what you have for sale. Thank you kindly

tharkema
07-02-2008, 03:33 AM
There is also a small pet store in Rocky Mountain House that is/has been getting into the saltwater market... I think its called animal cove. You might want to try and phone before you go there to see what he may have.

christyf5
07-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Hi Tigerarmy,

Negative store reviews aren't allowed here as they can lead to various legal issues which are directed towards canreef and not the author. We'd like to avoid any legal entanglements so please, if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all :biggrin:

Thanks!

MMAX
10-05-2008, 12:41 PM
Didn't sound like a bad review to me.

christyf5
10-05-2008, 04:18 PM
of course not 4 months later with an edit :wink:

Aquattro
04-26-2009, 07:39 PM
PM me please with what you have for sale. Thank you kindly

the point of this thread is looking for PMs of what other hobbyists have available. Store reviews and announcements of what stores are receiving are not permitted.
Thank you.

samriggins
11-29-2009, 01:31 PM
i have a few corals for sale including blue mushrooms, i could probobly part with a kenya tree. These are all at very reasonable prices compared to the stores, I am selling for 15.00 per polyp for the mushrooms and not to sure on the kenya tree, the mushrooms are nice and very easy. get back to me if you are interested