PDA

View Full Version : 33G System for sale - moving overseas

Dragonsteeth
06-27-2008, 01:13 AM
I am wondering whether to sell my whole system or just the livestock. I will be moving overseas in September.
I built this stand which provides fantastic storage, covers all tank edges and hides tank top and back equipment.
33G reef tank with only 2 fish, loads of critters and loads of live rock. You can see in the photos how much coral there is and of course, the sand.
Hardware includes, 2 little fishes phosphate reactor and carbon reactor, hang on protein skimmer, total of 5 power heads, heater, tap water filter, lights (2 x 24" coralife fixtures with internal fans, twin CF bulbs in each, all on separate controls/timers giving 4x65W light power) currently Actinic, 10k, 8.5k and 6.7K lighting combo, all test kits i have, huge new bucket of instant ocean salt, hang on wet/dry filter (not in use) and stuff!
I haven't calculated how much it is all worth and would appreciate suggest value from non interested folks (please pm me).
I am open to offers. If non are received by mid July i will probably start to sell bit by bit.

dsaundry
06-27-2008, 01:49 AM
:biggrin:I think you should figure out a price for the whole package and if you are willing to part out, post individual prices. You will get better responses that way...

reeflife89
07-07-2008, 07:53 PM
ill take the LR