PDA

View Full Version : Can some folks please private message me

trilinearmipmap
03-23-2003, 05:54 AM
with the names of which fish stores you'd recommend for purchasing livestock. Also any I should steer away from.

Anyway I will be setting up my first SW tank. I understand there are a lot of issues involved in obtaining healthy livestock. I've scouted out 4 or 5 stores in the Vancouver area and have formed a few opinions so far.

I'm not interested in putting stores' names on this board as their reputations and livelihoods have to be taken into consideration. Still I'd like to be steered towards a reliable place to deal with. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

EmilyB
03-23-2003, 06:00 AM
Crap no...

I'll post it here...

You will not go wrong with J&L. If I can MO and get awesome results...you are much closer....

Jason McK
03-23-2003, 02:05 PM
I Agree J&L Aquatics is a really great place.
Check out there web site
jlaquatics.com

Jason

Michael
03-24-2003, 01:25 PM
Since Jason is away, I'll mention Saltwater Connections as a reputable company. I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but have heard good things about them from other people.

Michael

Skimmerking
03-24-2003, 02:54 PM
Well Michael I will speak for Jayson he is out to FIGI to tee up with his supplier. how many guys actually can have a relationship with their supplier. :biggrin:

But on a short note Jayson at SALT WATER CONNECTION is awseome ,i have had the peasure of seeing the stock he brings in and the rock is amazing ,This guy knows what going on. And has 4 500 gallon tanks that is running on natural sunlight. very cool only ones in WEstern canada.

So yeah if you can go with him 2 thumbs up ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mike