PDA

View Full Version : To Everyone Who Signed Up To Buy Homemade Food!

michika
06-12-2008, 03:49 PM
It is now June, and I have been holding onto bags for some people who have not picked up their food or make previous arrangements. I am still holding on to food for some people who signed up for the orders in MARCH!

If you paid in advance ignore this...

YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AND PICK UP YOUR FOOD OR ITS GOING UP FOR SALE FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

This will also mark the end of me making homemade food for general sale without pre-payment. My freezer is full of food, and I am out the money for making it. I am tired of sitting at home for a whole day missing out on activities because buyers don't show up and don't get in touch.

PICK UP YOUR FOOD BY FRIDAY THE 20th, OR MAKE ARRANGEMENTS BY THEN!

ElGuappo
06-12-2008, 04:09 PM
i hope your not counting me here i had doug get mine for me at the meet. sorry for any confusion.

rocketlily
06-12-2008, 06:27 PM
If you ever have someone bringing some up to Edmonton, please let me know as I would like some.

michika
06-12-2008, 10:45 PM
If you ever have someone bringing some up to Edmonton, please let me know as I would like some.

Put up a post and see if anyone is traveling between Calgary and Edmonton. If you can arrange a ride for it, I can probably get it to you. Or if you want me to ship you some via Greyhound send me a PM.

There are currently 18 bags that were unclaimed, 5 are spoken for, so 13 bags are up for grabs unless one of the original buyers step up to claim them.

CLINT
06-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Thats a lot of people backing out.Kinda lame to get someone to do all this work then back out.Too bad.Clint

Chaloupa
06-13-2008, 12:29 AM
It is too bad....I wish you were closer as I'd be in for sure...I hate making my own food all the time! Good luck, and PEOPLE step up to the plate and buy what you said you would! It's not fair that Catherine did this...and is stuck with a lot of fish food and a big expense!

michika
06-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the nice comments Clint and Chaloupa!

michika
07-30-2008, 12:03 AM
As usual....
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/michika/fishfail.jpg

christyf5
07-30-2008, 12:16 AM
You don't actually think they come back to these posts do you? :razz:

thanks for reporting it :biggrin:

BTW, did everyone ever come pick up their food from you?

michika
07-30-2008, 03:58 AM
You never know if they return to the scene of the crime, and its a nice excuse to use my fail photo! I love my fail photos.

Nope, on average about 50% do not show. I am now putting in a pre-pay policy for all but a select few individuals. From the last batch I had 35 left over bags that were originally spoken for. Now there are only about 5 left.

victornguyen
09-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Hi there. Do you have any left as i would like to take some more. Kinda running low from the last batch i bought from you.

Thanks Victor

andestang
09-05-2008, 10:06 PM
Dido :)

Hi there. Do you have any left as i would like to take some more. Kinda running low from the last batch i bought from you.

Thanks Victor

michika
09-06-2008, 03:26 AM
I think there are a few bags, HOWEVER, the catch is that I can't deal with pick ups/etc. until Monday at the earliest.

victornguyen
09-06-2008, 03:33 AM
no problem, let me know when....

michika
09-06-2008, 03:36 AM
I have had 4 PMs tonight for my food, and there are only 4 bags right now. I will though look at making some next weekend though. But, I need a FIRM commitment for how many bags everyone would want. I am not going to be making any extra product this time around.