PDA

View Full Version : does anyone ...?

kgb
03-21-2003, 04:48 AM
hey does any one have any bristle worms ? or any thing else good for a sand bed .

AJ_77
03-21-2003, 05:34 AM
yup

loads

kgb
03-21-2003, 05:40 AM
any for sale

golden69_ca
03-21-2003, 06:14 AM
you can order some from JL Aquatics online.

kgb
03-21-2003, 07:41 AM
hrmmm. when i called to order my snails and shrimp last week he said he didnt sell them .

Bob I
03-21-2003, 02:22 PM
hey does any one have any bristle worms ? or any thing else good for a sand bed .

If you have live rock, you probably have Bristleworms. Look in the tank with a flashlight after the lights have been out for awhile. I did that last night, and I have hundreds. The problem is; How do you catch then to give some away? Maybe you could go and buy a Bristleworm trap, (Ihave seen them at Pisces) then you could bring it over, and I would catch you some. :snipersm: :grab:

Canadian Man
03-21-2003, 03:09 PM
Hey Andrew. Did you put that bit of sand I gave you that one time in your tank? If so then you have bristle worms. Like Bob said, if you have live rock then you do have bristle worms. probably hundreds. :shock: :wink:

Bob I
03-21-2003, 03:23 PM
hrmmm. when i called to order my snails and shrimp last week he said he didnt sell them .

I know Kim bought some awhile ago. I think it was from SWC :agrue:

kgb
03-21-2003, 05:10 PM
that live sand was good for me. but i am talking bout my friends tank. they have a DSB and i was just wondering if i could get some to help speed up there tank.
also how long do you have to wait be fore you add fish? i thought i was told 6 months but i have been getting conflicting info from the lfs so i thought i would ask here. also i have put water and some sand from my tank into theres on regular ocasions(i dont know if this helps lots)

Canadian Man
03-22-2003, 02:54 AM
If you need another scoop of sand then you got it. That should help speed up the process.

As far as the fish addition goes. I purchased $600 worth of cured live rock when I first started my tank and added fish the same week along with my first coral. On the new tank(230) I plan on waiting a few months before even switching things over.