PDA

View Full Version : Sand is all spoken for and gone.

Canadian Man
03-18-2003, 05:29 PM
Just an update for everyone. As of this morning all the sand from the pallet, excluding the amount I am keeping for myself is spoken for and sold.

Thanks.

ps. If there is some more intrest in sand in the Calgary area, I will bring in another pallet next month or so.

Cheers

spikehs
03-20-2003, 12:47 AM
i might be interested i have read some more about people having troubles transfering dsb's, i am thinking its not worth the risk, so i'll probably just start from scratch, save the top layer of my dsb...so according to reefcentral sand bed calculator i am gonna need ~260pounds for the sump and tank minus the couple or so bags you have saved for me already....

Canadian Man
03-20-2003, 03:01 AM
Hey Sean,
I see you've been doing an extrodinary amount of research about this transfering DSB's issue. :wink:

spikehs
03-20-2003, 03:28 AM
well, i try :wink: Reason is, this is going to be my first marine tank that i have truely set up properly from the get go, so i want everything to be perfect.

Canadian Man
03-20-2003, 05:14 AM
well, i try :wink: Reason is, this is going to be my first marine tank that i have truely set up properly from the get go, so i want everything to be perfect.

I hear you loud and clear Sean! Great way to think about it.