PDA

View Full Version : WTT mangroves for macroalgae

dandyfop
05-30-2008, 07:19 PM
I have 20 some odd mangrove pods, some already rooting, and i'm looking to trade some of them for some large chaeto or other macro clumps

north vancouver

thanks!

GreenSpottedPuffer
05-30-2008, 08:25 PM
Will you sell any mangroves? I have been looking everywhere and can't find them! Or I could buy you some macro and trade. LOL. Darn I just traded my huge ball of cheato away...

Midknight
05-30-2008, 09:32 PM
If you wanted to sell I would be interested in a couple myself. :smile:

REDNECK_REEFER
05-31-2008, 03:47 AM
Hey man I'll trade you a large ball of chaeto for a couple of your mangroves
I've got a chunk the size of a nfl football right now

Keana
05-31-2008, 04:12 PM
This is great!! I need mangroves. Got lots of chaeto.

Bye, Keana

GreenSpottedPuffer
05-31-2008, 08:08 PM
Just realized these are PODS, not plants...I need to read more carefully :mrgreen:

Im not interested in pods actually. Thanks though! Ignore my PM.

BC Mosaic
05-31-2008, 08:13 PM
I sent a PM yesterday. Waiting to hear back. :mrgreen:
Cheers

dandyfop
05-31-2008, 08:20 PM
greenspottedpuffer, then ignore my PM too! lol

BC mosaic, i didn't get a pm from you. PM'ed

for know i'm just looking to trade. I have some things set up already for chaeto, but if any one has anything else living shoot me a PM

GreenSpottedPuffer
05-31-2008, 08:36 PM
greenspottedpuffer, then ignore my PM too! lol

BC mosaic, i didn't get a pm from you. PM'ed

for know i'm just looking to trade. I have some things set up already for chaeto, but if any one has anything else living shoot me a PM

LOL...Sorry man. I am looking to plant these in my display tank and want the look of trees right away...or at least in a few months. I find with pods it takes a year or year and a half to start to get the look Im going for. In nature mangroves only grow about a foot a year max and in our systems maybe not even as much. Like any tree, growth is slow.