PDA

View Full Version : Aquariums Required For Photo Shoot – Free Photos for You

PixSell
05-30-2008, 04:14 PM
Aquariums Required For Photo Shoot – Free Photos for You

Hi All;

I started this project a couple months ago but kind of got sidetracked. So, here I go again.

I am putting together course materials for an online course called ‘Aquarium Photography Techniques” which I’ll be teaching though MACO (Marine Aquarist Courses Online).

I am in need of access to a number of clean, nice. marine (reef & fish) aquariums in the Vancouver, BC area to photograph, so I have a variety of images to use for the course presentations.

What you will get of all this…
Free, professional quality digital photos of your aquarium and it’s inhabitants for your personal use
A copy of the course presentation materials (when completed)

What I’ll need…
Access to your aquarium for a couple of hours (weekend or evening)
Access to light controls for the aquarium and room it’s in

If you are interested in learning more about the course (or MACO) checkout… http://www.aquaristcourses.org/aqphoto/

eMail me at BCinYa@yahoo.ca, if you are interested; I will answer any questions you have and send you more complete information.

Thanks, Chris

Zoaelite
05-30-2008, 05:03 PM
This looks like a very good opportunity for anyone in Vancouver looking for professional photos of there tank!
Levi

Chaloupa
05-30-2008, 08:15 PM
Yeah I gotta agree...very cool idea, and what an opportunity...sooooo any chance you will decide to come up here and do the same??? :lol:

Jason McK
05-30-2008, 08:34 PM
Hey Chris You can use my tank if you want

J

niloc16
05-30-2008, 10:01 PM
pm sent

PixSell
05-31-2008, 03:02 AM
Thanks J. I sent you a message and I'll get back in touch with you when I get a minute.

niloc16 - I didn't get the P'M'

Tom R
05-31-2008, 03:23 AM
My tanks are available it you are looking for a varity of tanks to use for your material.

Tom R

PixSell
05-31-2008, 05:11 PM
Yeah I gotta agree...very cool idea, and what an opportunity...sooooo any chance you will decide to come up here and do the same??? :lol:

Hey Chaloupa;
I have family on the Island and am over every couple of months. I'll let you know if I can work out a time to come to you.
Cheers, Chris

Chaloupa
05-31-2008, 05:37 PM
Hey Chris! That would be awesome, I would really appreciate it!

workn2hard2day
07-04-2008, 03:45 AM
Well if you do come to Campbell River you could give us a call too.
Kim