PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Wicked Frags Group Order

exentity
05-27-2008, 07:16 PM
Hello everyone,

As I had to miss Snappy's amazing reef meet and Dave has gotten yet some more great looking pieces up for sale, I was wondering if anyone was interested in getting another Calgary group order together. I cannot justify shipping for just the few things I want, so I was hoping others would be interested to get up to the free shipping mark.

If you are interested in getting in on this order, the deadline to pm me a list of what you want is Tuesday June 3.

With the deadline a day away, I thought I should put up a list of who is getting what for confirmation purposes. If you do not see your name on the list or the items you want are incorrect or missing, Please let me know ASAP. Anyone who still wants to get in on the order, please do so by tomorrow (Tuesday 3) night.

Exentity
-Excellent Exquisita
-Boo Berry Monti

Ultrareef
-Dendro x2

Phanman
-Dendro

Gills
-Aussie Whiteline Sponge
-Black and Pink Skirt Paly

Calgary reefer
-Red Rocket Zoas x5
-Green Birdsnest
-Aussie Whiteline Sponge
-Green Eye Sally
-Aussie Duncan x2
-Dendro x2
-Dendro (second piece by itself)

Angelic
-Ban Bam Oranges
-Wicked Double Red Zoas

Thanks!

exentity
05-28-2008, 06:55 PM
No interests???

xtreme
05-28-2008, 07:01 PM
How much does the order need to be to get the free shipping? I might be interested in a couple things.

exentity
05-28-2008, 08:08 PM
The order needs to be over $375 to be eligible for free shipping and over $250 for 50% off shipping. Otherwise shipping to Calgary is roughly $60 depending on postal code. This is what I have been told, hope it helps.

If anyone else is interested, please leave a post. In the case you know roughly how much you would like to order, please state that as well so that we know how close we are to free shhipping. Thanks! :)

wickedfrags
05-28-2008, 08:21 PM
If anyone is interested in spectacular Stichodactyla Gigantea carpet anenome's (Host Clowns: Australian, Barrier Reef, Clark's, Ocellaris, Percula, Pink-Skunk, and Two-Band Clowns) I have some spectacular ones for you, in colour's yellow and blue. From 6" to 10". I also have 2 beautiful rose bubble tip's at a great price. Thanks. Dave @ wicked

digital-audiophile
05-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Hey Dave,

Do you have any pictures of the carpets and a price?

wickedfrags
05-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Hey Greg,

Will be working on pics and prices today. If you are interested please email me for pics and prices. I am not advertising these yet. Babies are insane colour though! Also have dendro colonies and ryzo's!

Dave @ wicked

Hey Dave,

Do you have any pictures of the carpets and a price?

ElGuappo
05-28-2008, 09:56 PM
i mat be interested as the last group order i was in on was "wicked." when were you hoping to place the order? i may be in. if so i dont think for too much maybe 40-50 bucks.

wickedfrags
05-28-2008, 11:25 PM
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m142/djelley/WFcarpets4.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m142/djelley/carpets4-1.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m142/djelley/carpets3.jpg

Argentiner
05-29-2008, 04:45 AM
I may be interested in a couple things. Most likely around $50...

exentity
05-29-2008, 05:47 AM
Okay everyone, looks like this might actually happen. I suppose the easiest way to organize this would be for everyone to pm me what they want to get so I can compile a master list for dave to verify picing, totals and availability of the frags people want and send the individual totals back to the everyone.

Once we have enough people interested and the list is confirmed, everyone can pay their individual totals directly to Dave at Wicked Frags and tell him it is for the Calgary group order. Since this is how the last group order worked, I will contact Dave to see whether this is how he would like to proceed.
Let the shopping begin!

Thanks

Der_Iron_Chef
05-29-2008, 06:03 AM
Ooooh man. Those anemones are so beautiful. They get pretty large, though, don't they? Like...18 inches kind of large?

ElGuappo
05-29-2008, 06:08 AM
Not surer but i think they may get bigger than that. look very nice but but my rsm MAY be too small.

wickedfrags
05-29-2008, 01:11 PM
If this group order happens - dendro's will be on sale for $20 per polyp! Small colonies are available- order just for the dendro's if you like they are wicked.

ElGuappo
05-29-2008, 06:13 PM
how much are the small colonies this may be worth uping my ante. also what is the light requirements for the assuie whiteline to the right of the dendro?

wickedfrags
05-29-2008, 08:09 PM
The dendros are still by the polyp really, just at more than half-off the posted price. I have colonies from 4-10 polyps available. For those interested, just let me know what size you are thinking. Note: This is only for the group order at this time. I should be able to accomodate most size requests +/- 1 polyp I am thinking. These dendtos are generally low light low flow, but can easily adapt to other lighting. I have them on the sandbed of my 25" tall display with 400W laides (over 2000W of light total), and on the sandbed in my 8" tall growout tank with 8 54W T5's. Doing well in all areas.

Aussie Whiteline Sponge - low light, low flow. No exceptions IME. I have had mine for 11 months. Do not feed them directly.

how much are the small colonies this may be worth uping my ante. also what is the light requirements for the assuie whiteline to the right of the dendro?

Der_Iron_Chef
05-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Can you please pm me with your price for the Giganteas?

wickedfrags
05-30-2008, 02:09 AM
done - PM sent :)

Can you please pm me with your price for the Giganteas?

EG-9
05-30-2008, 06:06 PM
Hi:
I want the price too,pls pm me !

Thanks!

Der_Iron_Chef
05-30-2008, 06:09 PM
done - PM sent :)

Thanks, Dave. Depending on the timing of the arrival of my new tank, and the timing of this order, I may jump in on a Gigantea.

Perhaps you could post some info regarding their needs so that those who are interested know what they're getting themselves into (and subsequently, don't inadvertently kill a beautiful creature) :)

Thanks again,

~Drew

exentity
05-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Okay everyone,

Let's try to get this rolling. Since this is progressing a little slow and I do not want to be sitting waiting unknowingly for too long, let's set a deadline to get in on this order.

If you are interested in getting in on this order, please pm me a list of what you want by Tuesday, June 3.

Thank you

wickedfrags
05-30-2008, 09:48 PM
Should anyone be interested in a carpet with this order (which would presumably ship for free) please let me know. I anticipate being close to sold out by the end of the weekend. Cheers.

Okay everyone,

Let's try to get this rolling. Since this is progressing a little slow and I do not want to be sitting waiting unknowingly for too long, let's set a deadline to get in on this order.

If you are interested in getting in on this order, please pm me a list of what you want by Tuesday, June 3.

Thank you

angelic
06-01-2008, 04:57 AM
Hello All I would be interested in getting in on this. I am new though so not sure what I would/should get. I have a 14 g nano and am going to be setting up a 29 next week. I have a few small frags/corals green star poly, 2 small pipe organ coral and a mushroom (rock covered) very small elephant tree. I would like something colorfull to add with these. Maybe something in these colors, Orange, bright yellow, or blue. What would I be able to add?

And being new would you allow me in?

Thanks

parkinsn
06-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Dave @ wicked can you pm a price for the blue Gigantea, as i might be interested, thanks

exentity
06-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Hi everone,
With the deadline a day away, I thought I should put up a list of who is getting what for confirmation purposes. If you do not see your name on the list or the items you want are incorrect or missing, Please let me know ASAP. Anyone who still wants to get in on the order, please do so by tomorrow (Tuesday 3) night.

Exentity
-Excellent Exquisita
-Boo Berry Monti

Ultrareefer
-Dendro

Phanman
-Dendro

Gills
-Aussie Whiteline Sponge
-Black and Pink Skirt Paly

Calgary reefer
-Red Rocket Zoas x5
-Green Birdsnest
-Aussie Whiteline Sponge
-Green Eye Sally
-Aussie Duncan x2
-Dendro x2
-Dendro (second piece by itself)

Angelic
-Ban Bam Oranges
-Wicked Double Red Zoas

Thanks

angelic
06-03-2008, 01:14 AM
exentity,

I can't wait to get my order...My first Zoas

Thanks so muc for helping me out!!

angelic

Treebeard
06-03-2008, 01:33 AM
I just left Dave a pm and will possibly join the order.

exentity
06-03-2008, 02:46 AM
Sure thing Treebeard. I will wait for your decision before submitting the order.

exentity
06-03-2008, 08:22 AM
List updated.

Treebeard
06-03-2008, 01:49 PM
I will not be ordering anything this time around.

exentity
06-04-2008, 06:37 AM
List is finalized. Pending confirmation on availability of listed items. Ship date and payment instructions will follow after everything on the list is confrimed. Thanks everyone.

wickedfrags
06-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Will review the list tonight and email you. I am pretty sure everything is available as the site is up-to-date. Just need to ensure adequate quantities are available. Dave

List is finalized. Pending confirmation on availability of listed items. Ship date and payment instructions will follow after everything on the list is confrimed. Thanks everyone.

Delphinus
06-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Last minute entry!! Exentity, sent you a PM.

exentity
06-05-2008, 07:56 AM
Okay everyone, items on the list have been confirmed!!

Now the next step is payment. The dead line to make payment for your order will be Sunday June 8th by midnight. Everyone in the order must pay Dave at WickedFrags by then. Everyones individual totals will be pm'd to your box. Payment is preferred via interac email money transfer, but paypal is also accepted. payment can be sent to sales@wickedfrags.com

Once all payments are received, the planned arrival date is Thursday June 12th in the morning (before noon). Is everyone able to pickup your orders that day from my home in NW (Beddington)?

exentity
06-05-2008, 06:09 PM
My payment has been sent!

Very excited and looking forward to the wicked frags! Can't wait! Thank You!

exentity
06-09-2008, 08:40 PM
All payments have been made. Thanks to Dave and everyone in the group order who made this possible.
The order will be sent Wednesday and will arrive on Thursday by noon.
Can everyone pm me for pickup details please. Thanks!

Anthony

Oscar
06-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Payment is preferred via interac email money transfer, but paypal is also accepted.

Extenity: I have used PayPal before how do you setup the interac payment option?

wickedfrags
06-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Order is on route. Anthony - I emailed you the tracking no.

Thanks again,
Dave @ wicked

Delphinus
06-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Exentity - I guess I'll need to get your address at some point :)

exentity
06-12-2008, 03:08 PM
It's here! The package arrived close to about 9am. I have looked at everything and it is all there and look good. Those sponges and the carpet look amazing! I will call everyone now.

Dave: I sent you an e-mail, please read.

wickedfrags
06-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Pleased to see the package arrived so early. Then again, for what I paid to ship it (27lbs!) - well it better have arrived on time. Got your email and already replied. Thanks again Calgary! Dave @ wicked

It's here! The package arrived close to about 9am. I have looked at everything and it is all there and look good. Those sponges and the carpet look amazing! I will call everyone now.

Dave: I sent you an e-mail, please read.

exentity
06-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Half of the frags have been picked up now. I wanted to take this opportunity to tank everyone in the group order for making this happen.

Also, a THANKS to Dave for his efforts and timely responses. Thanks for the corals, they have great color. and I hope to see them grow out to large colonies. Also thank you for the wicked epoxy, I tried it and that stuff is STICKY. Much better than the other stuff I have been using.

wickedfrags
06-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Anytime, and pleased people are happy with them. I always try and throw in a few freebies when I have room. And that epoxy is great stuff, I have many repeat buyers including several that got their first tube for free :) Use that epoxy quickly as it sets up wicked fast.

Half of the frags have been picked up now. I wanted to take this opportunity to tank everyone in the group order for making this happen.

Also, a THANKS to Dave for his efforts and timely responses. Thanks for the corals, they have great color. and I hope to see them grow out to large colonies. Also thank you for the wicked epoxy, I tried it and that stuff is STICKY. Much better than the other stuff I have been using.

Delphinus
06-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Yes, thanks Dave and thanks Anthony (cool name BTW ;) ). Great meeting you. Hope those zoos do well for you!! Let me know how they look.

angelic
06-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Thanks Anthiny and Dave!! My Zoes are so cute and look like they will grow to be very beautiful!!!

Anthony nice to have met you and seen your tank--s I will def be in touch for further Reef talk and so on.

angelic

wickedfrags
06-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Your feedback on canada.frags.org would be very much appreciated - I have provided the link below. I think this is very useful for would be buyers, and helps me continue to make the good stuff available. Thanks.

http://canada.frags.org/memberprofile.php?id=962

Phanman
06-13-2008, 04:23 PM
Thanks again Dave and Anthony, my dendro is looking awesome.