PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Zoe frags, the brighter or more unusual the better (GVRD)

Whatigot
05-26-2008, 05:18 PM
Howdy, 3 months of cycling and 2 weeks of happy fish and now I am looking for some nice hardy corals to add to the team.
I have some nice GSP and a sexy colony of blue zoes with yellow centers, I am hoping there are some local reefers with some interesting or rare zoas that has some fragged already or will be fragging them soon.
Oranges and blues and purples and greens are all high on my list, but post or pm me with a pic or accurate description along with your price.
I'll pay 5 to 40 bucks for a frag depending on coloration and quantity of polyps.
I will pick up anywhere in the greater vancouver regional district but I hate driving in this city, so the closer to me (Coquitlam) the better.
I would be happy to meet anyone at JL Aquatics as I live nearby and we all know where they are.

let me know, thanks kindly.

p.s. I know I spelled it wrong in my title, apologies to the diligent spellers, no clue how to edit.

Whatigot
05-28-2008, 01:57 PM
going to look at a couple, possible team order from online provider in the works too.
Keep them coming though please, will update thread when I have a few nice zoas.

Bump.

hockey nut
05-29-2008, 07:43 AM
you have pm