PDA

View Full Version : Tank Stand and items for sale

Synthesis
05-25-2008, 09:39 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am selling off the remaining of my items that I originally never sold a year ago. The main item is my custom built tank stand. It is built like a bomb shelter and was used for only 9 months.

This stand is perfect for someone who is either just getting into the hobby or for someone who is planning on advancing there system. The tank is built for an overflow system. It can keep up to a 75 gallon(standard dimensions) tank under the stand. The stand was built to hold a 90gallon tank.

The stand is finished minus the doors. I have a sheet of oak veneer that I will gladly give to the buyer so that they can finish the doors themselves.

I have included some photos of the initial building of the stand and with the tank on it.

There are also many other items that I have stored away. These items I will include in the purchase of this tank stand.

List:
1. Coralife RO water treatment system. Has not been used in 9 months. The membrane is only 3months used. Cost me roughly 180$ new.
2. 4 Salifert water testing kits. (kh,ca, mg, NO3). Kits range from 15-20$
3. 3/4 full jug of phosban media. This sells for 90$ in stores.
4. A 35 gallon tank
5. Hydrometer

This tank is pickup only and you must have a method of transportation.
I am asking 250$ obo for this package. The stand alone cost me nearly 400$ in materials. And plenty of hours of my time to build the stand.

I can provide many more photos of the tank being built to those interested.

Synthesis
05-28-2008, 10:27 PM
Bump :biggrin:

Synthesis
06-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Bump