PDA

View Full Version : Aqua Bee pump

S.D
05-23-2008, 03:32 AM
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can purchase an Aqua Bee pump with fittings for an H&S 110-F2000 skimmer here in Canada?

I have been looking around but no success to date.

Thank you,
Sarina

heyfredyourhat
05-23-2008, 02:31 PM
check aquarium obssessed...
http://www.aquariumobsessed.com/

i bought my a150 from em, they might have parts too

Reefer Rob
05-23-2008, 03:19 PM
Good luck getting H&S parts in Canada. Mike at Hidden Reef has been trying to get some parts for my 200-2xF2001 for a few months now. I've tried to contact the manufacturer and the Canadian distributor and they don't respond to e-mails or PMs. The American distributors have have an agreement that they won't sell out of the US, so that means sitting in a border line-up just to get some parts. I've been using a 316 SS welding rod for a pump shaft until I can find parts.

S.D
05-23-2008, 06:55 PM
Thank you both for your suggestions and updates regarding this pump and parts.

It's getting rather frustrating trying to hunt down this pump...maybe we'll have to order directly from Germany...I hope thats not the case but all the other people we have tried to contact are not responding back....maybe because they're located in the US and as you mentioned they will not sell outside of the US.

Sarina

Reefer Rob
05-23-2008, 07:03 PM
Try snooping around the H&S/Fin's Reef forum on RC. You may come up with something.

S.D
05-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Fabulous, thank you for that suggestion!

Sarina

S.D
05-23-2008, 07:20 PM
Actually, I just suggested this to my husband and he's already been in contact with someone from that forum/thread. The individual who he spoke with was in the US and re-directed him to a Canadian distributor who won't respond. I didn't realize he had already gone this route, he's quicker then me in this search! LOL!

Thanks again for the suggestion, we need all the suggestions we can get to try to hunt one of these down!

Sarina