PDA

View Full Version : coral life 65 manual(need)

riceboy
05-21-2008, 12:34 PM
ok so i decided to start up my corallife 65 skimmer in my 20 gallon but have seemed to misplaced my manual and can't get the skimmer to run properly so i was just wondering if anyone has a manual or if theres an online manual i can look at to set up the skimmer again lol

thanks in advanced

victor

JakartaOrBust
05-21-2008, 05:41 PM
http://www.marineandreef.com/v/vspfiles/pdf/super_skimmer.pdf

need adobe acrobat to open.

vazgor
05-21-2008, 05:57 PM
what are you haveing problems with?
and a word to the wise clean the air intake once a week with the same size drill bit.
i mean the part in the hard plastic that is conected to the pump if it gets plugged up you will have a mess.

riceboy
05-22-2008, 12:31 AM
alright i got the skimmer to work now but for some reason it keeps on spitting bubbles into my tank any suggestions

vazgor
05-22-2008, 02:22 AM
did you get the buble elimater with the skimmer or did you buy it used
i am asumeing you are running it as a hang off the back and not in the sump
so you have to make a foam box to go around the output tube make shure not to impeed the flow too much becouse this will also make the thing over flow on you

sharuq1
05-22-2008, 02:24 AM
Pm me, I believe I have these instructions in pdf and if I can figure out how to send a file that is 4780 kb I can try and get it to you. Either that or copy and paste it into notepad maybe?

JakartaOrBust
05-22-2008, 06:59 AM
I found when i ran my coralife skimmer when ever It was just being fired up for a few days would spit microbubbles. That and sometimes depending on how much head from the pump to the intake was there you might get bubbles (the manual shows you the recommended distance). Or it could be a problem with air inlet silencer sometimes mine got gnarred with creep. But the bubble diffuser basket is suppose to stop the higher percentage of those bubbles. But again sometimes it just needs to run. Even my tunze and my remora if theyre just turned on, fire micros for a bit.