PDA

View Full Version : Hi every one

Seaquest
02-25-2002, 02:32 AM
Well I must say its nice to finally find a Canadian discusssion board, I've been a reef keeper and in the pet business for 17 years and hope I can bring some great usefull information as well as receive some. I live in down town Toronto. My tank size is a 450 and I mailny have sps corals but remeber 17 years has allowed me to lear allot about these corals and there needs. I use a ets evelution skimmer and Dupla 250 hqi lighting. I have had the same four yellow tangs and two blue tangs for the last 6 years with a dozen or more varieties of inverts and un none creatures at the bottom of my tank. I hope we can get into some nifty enthusiastic discussions here, I'm alway looking to help and to give a hand. If there is one thing I have learned in this hobby is you we need to help each other as hobbysit by shareing clipping shareing the knoledge and enthusiasm.

Cheers

Achilles
02-25-2002, 02:41 AM
I'm sure others would support me in wanting to see some pictures of your larger than average tank. You know, so that we have something to aspire too! haha,

Welcome to the bulletin board, Jeff O'Neill at your service.

I have worked at the Vancouver aquarium as well as run the Rainforest Cafe marine tanks here in Vancouver (that is, before they went bankrupt).

Cheers!

DJ88
02-25-2002, 02:46 AM
Welcome to the board. More experience such as yours is always welcome. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Post your tank info in the tanks forum for all of us to peek at. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif If you wnat to share more about it that is. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif