PDA

View Full Version : Geo Reactors in Canada

Parker
05-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a GEO distributor in Canada? When looking at GEO's website they mention to contact Cherry Corals for orders for customers in Canada. I was hoping this had changed and they were available in Canada.

Thanks

mseepman
05-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Sorry, not sure about the GEO reactors. If you are looking for a reactor, I've heard good things about these:
http://www.aquaticsystemsdesign.com/index.php

A friend on another forum got one (Calcium Reactor) and he's really happy with it.

fkshiu
05-06-2008, 05:05 PM
I don't think anything has changed.

I know Premium Aquatics also carries GEO and delivers to Canada as well. I am planning on getting a GEO soon as well, but I think that it may have to be from the States unless they get a Canadian distributor. Any interest Proline???

Parker
05-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Ok, I was hoping to order from Canada but I will order from the US if needed. Not that I have a problem ordering from the US. I just have horrible luck when it comes to having things shipped, something always happens! So I prefer to order from people close to home! *laugh*

mseepman
05-06-2008, 05:41 PM
I think the big thing about ordering from the US for anything is the support from the place you purchase from.

I sent you that link to another company making reactors because I hear their support is excellent and they ship to Canada. It's not always easy to find outfits willing to ship accross the border.

Parker
05-06-2008, 05:49 PM
I did forget to thank you for the link, I took a quick look at the site but haven't had a chance to make any comparisons.

Thanks again

I think the big thing about ordering from the US for anything is the support from the place you purchase from.

I sent you that link to another company making reactors because I hear their support is excellent and they ship to Canada. It's not always easy to find outfits willing to ship accross the border.

Sebae again
05-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Reef Perfection.com in Ontario sells Geo and free shipping over $200 ,not sure if it applies though.