PDA

View Full Version : LFS in Toronto?

Canadaboy
02-19-2002, 11:21 PM
Any one know of any good LFS in the GTA area??I have done some searching on the net and all I can find is AL's.

Thanks

Mugster
02-20-2002, 10:53 PM
Canadaboy, I noticed you're from Cambridge. If you don't mind the drive there is a store in London that I have been dealing with lately called Incredible Aquarium. It's located at Wonderland and Commissioners Rd. Good prices and healthy livestock. Check out their website at www.incredibleaquarium.com (http://www.incredibleaquarium.com) .

Canadaboy
02-21-2002, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the info, my brother lives in London so I go there quite a bit, I'll check it out next time I'm down that way.What do u think of AL's in town?

coldincanada
02-21-2002, 09:04 PM
Check out Reef Gallery in Oakville and Strictly Fish in Georgetown. They are both good shops and well worth the drive from Toronto. Visit them on the weekend when the owners are there. They are much more knowledgeable than the staff during the week.

CIC

REEFLECTIONS
02-25-2002, 01:39 AM
Hi

You can visit REEF Gallery in Oakville, it s a new store the guy who owns it is Flavio and there is another guy there who is really anoying and double prices everything be carefull over Flavio. Here is a list of stores in Toronto.

- Aquarium Depo on Tobram rd "Great shop"
- REEF Aquarium north at hwy 7 and "Great Shop"
Oceans Alive. on the Queensway at Islington.

Edited due to comments made towards third party.

If you do have an opinion towards a third party or vendor please make them in the appropriate forum. Ensure they are NOT slanderous towards a third party. Constructive criticism is welcomed. personal attacks are not.

[ 24 February 2002: Message edited by: DJ88 ]</p>