PDA

View Full Version : My tank in Spain

Snappy
05-03-2008, 02:14 AM
I debated about mentioning this since you guys are likely sick of me & my tank and I didn't want to come across like an a$$ but since we're all friends I've decided to share this story. Several pictures of my tank were recently posted in the "international forum" on a marine website in Spain. Several weeks ago I was sent a message from a guy in Barcelona asking for permission to post some of my pictures he had seen of on a U.S. site. I told him to knock himself out and never thought much about it until he sent me the link. Anyway, I thought it was kind of cool to see my tank on a European site I previously knew nothing about. Hopefully you will too.
Here's the link if you're interested.
http://www.tuarrecife.com/viewtopic.php?t=4580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

rocketlily
05-03-2008, 02:33 AM
Wow, Congrats. Does't matter what country your tank is in, it looks fantastic. Not really sure what they're saying about you but "magnifico" sounds good to me.

Pan
05-03-2008, 02:34 AM
I debated about mentioning this since you guys are likely sick of me & my tank and I didn't want to come across like an a$$ but since we're all friends I've decided to share this story. Several pictures of my tank were recently posted in the "international forum" on a marine website in Spain. Several weeks ago I was sent a message from a guy in Barcelona asking for permission to post some of my pictures he had seen of on a U.S. site. I told him to knock himself out and never thought much about it until he sent me the link. Anyway, I thought it was kind of cool to see my tank on a European site I previously knew nothing about. Hopefully you will too.
Here's the link if you're interested.
http://www.tuarrecife.com/viewtopic.php?t=4580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Acuario De Snappy

Has a nice ring to it.. :)

Plus not one person here is sick of seeing your tank....in fact more pictures!!!

SeaHorse_Fanatic
05-03-2008, 02:51 AM
Sick of your tank:question: Hahhahahahahaha!

In case you haven't noticed, most of us here are reefing addicts, so more is better, not worse.

Anthony

Slick Fork
05-03-2008, 02:57 AM
Nice to see you've gone international! and no, we're not tired of your tank yet!

mark
05-03-2008, 03:06 AM
That's really neat.

Can you get a translation of your TOTM article for them?

digital-audiophile
05-03-2008, 03:10 AM
Sweet. I never get tired of pictures form your tanks.

SeaShell
05-03-2008, 04:00 AM
That's absolutely wonderful! Congrats! Su acuario es bonito.....

Reefhawk1
05-03-2008, 07:07 AM
Tank pictures look great! Congrats on going international :mrgreen:

Pan
05-03-2008, 07:43 AM
Remember us little guys as you travel round the world :)

Doug
05-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Congrats Greg. Great pics as usual. :D

BMW Rider
05-03-2008, 02:46 PM
Where I want to see your tank is in my house :lol::lol:

Or at least a reasonable facsimile.

Snappy
05-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the support and kind words from you all.:biggrin:

Jason McK
05-03-2008, 04:27 PM
Sweet Greg,
Your going to have to get them to fly you over there for a lecture

Hey Just a second. They have pictures I've not seen on Canreef. And forget about the tanks I want to play foosball

J

Pier Pressure
05-03-2008, 05:49 PM
That is awesome, Greg. Congratulations - your tank deserves to go international!

Snappy
05-04-2008, 03:44 AM
Thanks you guys. Jason let me know whenever you want to play foosball for frags.:lol: