PDA

View Full Version : FS Large Sebae Anemone with Clown and Crab

Pier Pressure
04-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Hi, everyone.

I have a large (approximately 10") sebae anemone that is hosting a wild-caught clown as well as a carribean crab. The clown does not seem to mind sharing with the crab. This is getting too big for my tank, and I want the creatures to go with their home. $100 takes all three. As stated you will need a fair-sized tank for this combo.

I do not have a picture but all are healthy and happy and eating whatever you want to throw at them. I switched to a bigger skimmer and the anemone has been on the move - and now he is getting a little close to my brain coral for my liking!

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Pier Pressure
04-29-2008, 05:16 PM
Bump - I may also be interested in trades.

If I cannot sell this as a package I may just have to separate the three so that I can get that huge anemone out of my tank. I hate the idea of selling the home of the clown and crab but I can always pick up something a lot smaller for them to host in.

Dobber
04-29-2008, 05:36 PM
hi where are you located and do you have any pics

Pier Pressure
04-29-2008, 06:41 PM
I am located in Calgary, and as stated in the original post I do not have a picture. I can say that the anemone is a beige colour now with purple tips and is in fine health. The wild caught percula clown and carribean crab are also fat, healthy and happy.

Pier Pressure
04-30-2008, 02:38 PM
Well I was trying to get what I paid out of this, but I guess I should have known better.

This is now OBO so if you are interested please let me know. If I have to separate the three I will just in the interest of finding a home for the anemone before it stings my open brain coral. He is in a really good spot to move him from right now and I would like to get him out of there before he becomes more inaccessible and settles in.

Pier Pressure
04-30-2008, 05:23 PM
Pending...

Pier Pressure
05-01-2008, 01:38 AM
This has now been sold.