PDA

View Full Version : Free 90 RR tank, Kamloops

wolf_bluejay
04-23-2008, 10:06 PM
It time for my old tank to go, now that it is empty. But as I am just giving it away (Freebie), you would have to arrange to pick it up. The wife wants it gone this weekend.

It is just the glass tank, the glass top and the kinda rusty metal stand for it. I am keepign the smallish pump for a fountain, and the 20 Gal sump to hold top-off water for the new tank. If you have an odd ball sized tank (15-20 gal) that would fit better in my new stand, you can have the sump.

Of course an nice SPS frag or two for the new tank would be a nice trade :)

mseepman
04-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Could you tell me how it is Reef ready? Is there bulkheads or an overflow? I've been trying to convince a friend into this saltwater habit and this might work.

Thanks.

wolf_bluejay
04-23-2008, 10:36 PM
Could you tell me how it is Reef ready? Is there bulkheads or an overflow? I've been trying to convince a friend into this saltwater habit and this might work.

Thanks.

RR - corner overflow with 3 bulkheads in total. 1.5" to the sump, and a .75" for the pump feed (no pipes up the back). The third is a bulkhead in the side of the overflow to the pump line to go into the tank rather than the overflow.

IE: the overflow is in the tank. Not the "external overflow" that I think you are talking about.

mseepman
04-23-2008, 10:57 PM
I understand what you mean. I will see if I can get my friend interested. Thanks for the quick response.

argan
04-24-2008, 04:14 AM
sent a PM

tgoeujon
04-24-2008, 05:07 AM
if you still have it ill take it. ill come tomorrow night if its there

bloat
04-26-2008, 12:29 AM
if you have it i will pick it up tonight!!!!
call 377-1515
thanks
JIM

wolf_bluejay
04-26-2008, 11:09 PM
The tank is actually out of the house now. Sorry for not Pm'ing everyone back, but I had quite a few responses.

I guess time to actually get back to finishing the new tank ;)