PDA

View Full Version : Perisalitc pump, rotifers, Where can I find these in Edmonton (or online)

angelfan
04-22-2008, 06:34 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows where to get this stuff. I bought a "pink kenya tree" which.....well.......does not exist. Thanks to some helpful reefers I found out that it is a Dendronephthya which is an azooxanthellate species. They require very heavy and frequent feedings which I will try to provide. My clam and almost everything else will benefit from it as well so I'll give it a go. If I would have known I would not have bought it as they are notoriously difficult to keep.
PS Do you keep Dendro's, if so let me know how u do it
Thanks

Greg

untamed
04-22-2008, 08:17 PM
I get my peristaltic pumps from www.omega.ca

fencer
04-22-2008, 08:39 PM
Roti's you can buy from Blue Ocean...the store on Calgary Trail

angelfan
04-22-2008, 09:26 PM
Roti's you can buy from Blue Ocean...the store on Calgary Trail

Really, I didn't even know they had em. Thanks

Murminator
04-22-2008, 09:52 PM
I bought a "pink kenya tree" which.....well.......does not exist. Thanks to some helpful reefers I found out that it is a Dendronephthya which is an azooxanthellate species. They require very heavy and frequent feedings which I will try to provide. My clam and almost everything else will benefit from it as well so I'll give it a go. If I would have known I would not have bought it as they are notoriously difficult to keep.
PS Do you keep Dendro's, if so let me know how u do it
Thanks

Greg

Feeding??? Holy crap mine shoulda been dead years ago :wink:

i2ik
04-23-2008, 05:40 AM
I get my peristaltic pumps from www.omega.ca

Thanks for the link, which model did you ended up getting? looks like its located in montreal if i am not mistaken...