PDA

View Full Version : (Q) Does anyone in Canada sell AZ-NO3?

chwkreefer
04-20-2008, 01:20 AM
I don't know if this is the correct forum to ask the question, but I'm wondering if anyone has found a mail order place in Canada that sells AZ-NO3 Nitrate Eliminator?

Every US mail order place I've checked charges a minimum of $35 for shipping this stuff.

http://www.f3images.com/IMD/250/CP2151/CP2151_1.jpg

blaster
04-20-2008, 01:44 AM
are you back in bill?

chwkreefer
04-20-2008, 10:31 AM
are you back in bill?

Hey there, well no not really. But because I couldn't sell my tank and couldn't keep up with the water changes I've got nutrient problems. I've had to throw out about 6 very large sps colonies. . . . and will have to do the same to a few more if I can't get the nutrients down.

The only two large sps I still have worth selling are a large purple milli, which is considerably bigger than an ice cream pail and then a bright green cap that is just as big. It's a pain in the but as it's grown right to the glass, when my daughter uses the magnet to clean the glass she always makes a few more montifrags and then gets the magnet stuck. Both of these corals are stuck to a rather large rock. I think there's another few pieces of acro growing on the side too. I think I'm gonna sell it. I might keep some hardware but will sell the 150 gallon reef tank hopefully by summer. But I wanted to see if I could clean the water up first and get rid of the hair algae/bryopsis and go from there.

I hate to quit, but I have to face the facts.
Bill