PDA

View Full Version : Calgary plumbing fittings

kari
04-18-2008, 09:44 PM
To whom ever I have recommended purchasing plumbing fittings from Western International Plastics in the past, I take it back:lol:.

If you are buying thru a business, on say an account, it is cool but not if you are walking in with cash or credit card. I'm not trying to bash their business or make negative comments. Most local plumbers actually recommend WIPAL. It seems (by our friendly conversation with only nice words used) that they are only interested in the big fish and not someone buying a few hundred dollars worth. My impressions were derived from the comments over the PA like "we are not selling crazy today," and "call a plumber." :lol: I'll leave the ugly parts out.

Delphinus
04-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Far out, that's brutal. A few hundred bucks worth of plumbing isn't exactly small fish to boot...

kari
04-18-2008, 10:32 PM
I think they are mostly after sales in the 1000's or more and the paper work with $100ish cash sales is a pain not worth while.

A little ridiculing never hurt my feelers before but I think they got out of hand this time. Normally I appreciate a little harassment and dish out my own as it seems to add humor to my day.

Charlie_Tuna
04-19-2008, 04:43 AM
I deal with Wolseley in Red Deer and they are awesome.

I have had excellent service and even their "cash sale" prices are respectable.