PDA

View Full Version : Mail Order Frag Experiences/Reviews Wanted.

VFX
04-17-2008, 06:40 PM
I've never ordered corals online before & I'm thinking of ordering some SPS frags from one of our sponsors but, before I shell out $200+ I would appreciate some feedback from fellow Canreef members.

If you have mail ordered frags before & would like to share your experiences, both good & bad, could you send me a pm.

Please keep in mind CanReef rules regarding reviews & keep comments in pm's.

Many Thanks,

VFX.

JOEL
04-17-2008, 08:29 PM
I would like to know also

niloc16
04-17-2008, 10:19 PM
pm sent

Zoaelite
04-17-2008, 10:31 PM
My personal stand point on this issue is that if you can't see a peice in person before you buy it you probably shouldn't go for it. I just see WAY to much photo shopping nowa days from online vendors. Your call though!
Levi

wickedfrags
04-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Any examples?

I just see WAY to much photo shopping nowa days from online vendors. Your call though!
Levi

Zoaelite
04-17-2008, 11:14 PM
Any examples?

Due to vendor rating rules I'm not aloud to say BUT believe me Dave its easy to tell that you don't photoshop your items (They are still very nice though). I was going to go in on the Calgary group order on a few items but I found them locally so I opted out.
Levi

wickedfrags
04-17-2008, 11:27 PM
phew :mrgreen: And while I do not agree with the vendor rating rule, I do appreciate why it exists as many sponsors are not active participants on the boad and do not have an opportunity to present their side of a given story. Dave

Due to vendor rating rules I'm not aloud to say BUT believe me Dave its easy to tell that you don't photoshop your items (They are still very nice though). I was going to go in on the Calgary group order on a few items but I found them locally so I opted out.
Levi

VFX
04-17-2008, 11:40 PM
Thanks for your comments guys.

Replies received so far have been enlightening indeed, so thank you for your pm's.

Please keep them coming.

However, please allow me to respectfully ask that any further comments to be communicated via pm rather than in this thread.

Regards,

VFX.