PDA

View Full Version : LF: True Percula Clownfish(British Columbia)

pet-lover
04-17-2008, 03:44 AM
If anyone has a True percula clowns(or 2 even 3) for sale/trade i would like to buy them (they have to have black though)

or if they know a place where i can buy them locally.

I know J&L and ocean aquatics sell them but they are all ORA and 100% of them have no black at even 1.5" size which my chances on black arnt garunteed, and im looking for atleast more black then a False Perc.

Thanks

sick lid
04-17-2008, 05:11 AM
I'm raising blacks in Kamloops and have a few available. Here's a picture of the parents.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/sicklid/fish1031.jpg

pet-lover
04-17-2008, 05:23 AM
i dont like the black (i dont like the black occelaris)as much, but ill think about it, when are those babies scheduled to hatch?

when they do can you pm a picture too? thanks

sick lid
04-17-2008, 12:38 PM
sorry, I read that wrong. I thought you were looking for blacks. I will take some pictures of the juvies from that black pair as well as some juvie percs and ocellaris that I have.

todd516
04-19-2008, 01:59 AM
Hi, I also live in kamloops, and am looking for a (compatible) pair of true percs. Is this something that you might have for sale? Thanks.

sick lid
04-19-2008, 03:07 AM
I just sold my last pair of percs. I have a bunch of small unpaired percs available. also have a few really nice ocellaris and clarkii pairs avail. along with the blacks as well. I will be home this weekeng if you want to come look at them.

Larry

pet-lover
04-19-2008, 04:35 AM
I wouldnt be able to drive down there for a "look" unless i was certain i was buying.

So ill just wait for some pictures and are you okay with shipping if i do decide on buying? or do you ever take the occasional trip to Vancouver area?