PDA

View Full Version : Critters Getting Along?

MMAX
04-14-2008, 04:45 PM
I have quite a pile of critter in my tank, some which I have added and the majority that came out of my live rock. From what I have put in I have a few hermits, a couple of snails left (the hermits seem to enjoy dining on them), and I added 2 cleaner shrimp yesterday. What came out of the rocks are a dime sized white hairy crab, a couple of white shelled snails which live under the sand, a few colonies of fan worms, a pile of copopods/amphipods/isopods, some vase shaped things which I don't know what they are and 10 or more sea slugs. What are the chances of everybody living happily in here (aside from the hermits and the snails)? Also I recently noticed on one of my rocks a clear anemone type thing. I've read about glass anemones and that they are bad hitchikers. If they are these, are they harmful to other creatures?

ElGuappo
04-14-2008, 05:33 PM
The clear anem would most likely be aptaisia. there was a thread a whie back where someone postes a pic of one eating a cardinal.

IMO all will get along , however that many sea slugs may be too many as there would not be enough algae for all of them.