PDA

View Full Version : For Everyone Who Ordered Food From Me!

michika
04-12-2008, 04:35 PM
IF YOU'VE ALREADY CONTACTED ME ABOUT YOUR FOOD OR MADE ARRANGEMENTS PLEASE IGNORE THIS

If you have ordered food from me in one of these (batch 1 (http://canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40195), batch 2 (http://canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40734)) orders and have not yet contacted me about pick up please do so ASAP!

NOBODY has picked up ANY food from the second batch yet, and I still have people who have not picked up their food from the first batch. I went out of my way to buy and make this food, and now I am out time, money, and freezer space. This is the last time I will be making food without a requirement to put down a deposit.

Consider this your ultimatum, make arrangements to pick up your food by the 18th, this coming Friday, or I will be re-positing it up for sale.

niloc16
04-12-2008, 05:02 PM
that really sucks catherine

24storm
04-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Hey Cathrine

If these people don't come and get it let me know and i will stop buy and grab some more off you. My fish love the stuff. I am already into my second bag.

Keith

michika
04-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Once Friday night runs around I'll post up a tally of how many bags are left, and some details about picking up.

Cyclo
04-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Hey I'm a second batch guy. Will you be around tomorrow (sunday 13th)? Last weekend I was booked and I can't really make it down on weekdays.

Zylumn
04-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Let me know whats left Catherine I will take a couple more. Great job on the food well worth it. I was in on the first batch and still 1 and 1/2 bags left. 5 of my 6 fish love it and I have noticed better health in the ones that are taking it. Hopefully you can get a trusted core group that will not discourage your future batches.
Kevin

digital-audiophile
04-12-2008, 07:20 PM
If there is leftover let me know, I can help you out and grab a bag :)

KennyKen
04-12-2008, 08:10 PM
i will take a leftover also

SeaShell
04-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Hi Catherine,

I believe Wayne (Fencer) will be picking up food for himself and for me this weekend or early next week. Were you able to get hold of him, I know his PM box was full......

michika
04-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Hi Catherine,

I believe Wayne (Fencer) will be picking up food for himself and for me this weekend or early next week. Were you able to get hold of him, I know his PM box was full......

Yes I did get a hold of him, everything has been set up for tomorrow. :biggrin:

SeaShell
04-12-2008, 09:50 PM
I'm thankful that I have a personal shopper. Wayne rocks!

:)

Pan
04-12-2008, 10:23 PM
IF YOU'VE ALREADY CONTACTED ME ABOUT YOUR FOOD OR MADE ARRANGEMENTS PLEASE IGNORE THIS

If you have ordered food from me in one of these (batch 1 (http://canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40195), batch 2 (http://canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40734)) orders and have not yet contacted me about pick up please do so ASAP!

NOBODY has picked up ANY food from the second batch yet, and I still have people who have not picked up their food from the first batch. I went out of my way to buy and make this food, and now I am out time, money, and freezer space. This is the last time I will be making food without a requirement to put down a deposit.

Consider this your ultimatum, make arrangements to pick up your food by the 18th, this coming Friday, or I will be re-positing it up for sale.
Mines paid mines paid...i'm noy one of the baddies!! And Sharuq1 would be picked up but it's my fault for being sick or would have picked it up today. Cross us off the naughty list :)

Argentiner
04-12-2008, 11:47 PM
I can pick it up tomorrow or Monday anytime. Sorry, I've been working nights the last while so I couldn't come by on the days you set up. Let me know your address and a time that's good for you.

Scott

rayfong
04-13-2008, 05:55 AM
Wayne (fencer) is also going to be picking up mine when he heads down on Sunday.

Raymond

michika
04-13-2008, 06:22 AM
Fencer is getting everyone's product from Edmonton, so nobody there is on any naughty list.

As for everyone else, pick ups can occur tomorrow. Please PM me with a time you will be stopping by and in return I'll give you my address. I have a few small things I would like to do tomorrow, so I really do need a heads up please.

niloc16
04-13-2008, 07:34 AM
catherine i'm PO'd for you. i hope they own up and get what they ordered. maybe we should trade food for frags? :lol:

michika
04-13-2008, 03:41 PM
catherine i'm PO'd for you. i hope they own up and get what they ordered. maybe we should trade food for frags? :lol:

We could do that for sure. I shipped out a side order of 12 bags to someone in Sask. last week. Its not hard, nor is it expensive! :lol:

Alright so everyone who wants to pick up food today, SUNDAY. Please do as stated above and PM me so I know you are coming!

dreef
04-13-2008, 04:02 PM
That's right catherine,it's not that hard,i ship all the time,we have no choice,there's nothing here.My fish LUV the food,and i sold the extra at cost to other sask reefers.It doesn't require much effort to follow thru with ones word.I definatly would buy from you again,your a great person :) Thanks again

michika
04-13-2008, 06:34 PM
That's right catherine,it's not that hard,i ship all the time,we have no choice,there's nothing here.My fish LUV the food,and i sold the extra at cost to other sask reefers.It doesn't require much effort to follow thru with ones word.I definatly would buy from you again,your a great person :) Thanks again

You are welcome, and thank you for the compliments. I'm glad others can enjoy in the food!

BC564
04-14-2008, 11:24 PM
Hi...Im second batch guy.....and Im not online as much anymore.....I didnt know they were done and I didnt want to hound you for it..... to be honest I was kinda expecting a PM saying hey guys....come pick up your food....lol

anyways...sorry...

I will pm you....

michika
04-15-2008, 12:28 AM
So assuming everyone else picks up their food, there will be 5 bags left over that will be up for grabs. These will be available a first come first serve. Please be advised that there are TWO dud bags (they froze in funny positions) which I will be selling for half off, or $5 per bag.

I am tentatively thinking of making more food in mid-May, when I am expected to run out. If you still want more food and don't get some of the remaining 5 bags, send me a PM or get in touch with me and I will put you on a list for the next batch.

michika
04-15-2008, 12:52 AM
Extra food is sold!