PDA

View Full Version : Are you bored on Sunday? gtg...

sharuq1
04-12-2008, 03:23 AM
If you feel like chatting or staring at my tank for the heck of it, feel free to come over this Sunday (13th). I figure since Doo is coming over at some point why not invite anyone else too. Not too sure when Doo's getting here (if I knew I would tell y'all to come at that particular time), but anyone is welcome to come over and yak "reef" or stare between the hours of 12 and 2/3ish. Pm me for directions plus then I will know who to expect. I'm a bit shy so please talk alot, lol. Bring a couple of ziplocks or something that can hold a frag just in case. :)

Kelly

Doo
04-12-2008, 04:09 AM
Hi Kelly

That sounds like a ton of fun - I will be calling George in the AM on the way to Calgary and I will see you in Red Deer later on. I will be back to Red Deer on Monday instead of Sunday though - something came up with work and I have to do some work from Red Deer during the day on Monday :( - I hope that still helps you. I will not be leaving Red Deer until around after supper time so not in the middle of the day :)

I will see you tomorrow either way!

I am sure the gtg will be fun!

TTYL

sharuq1
04-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Anyone who is coming please pm me so I know I should be expecting x no. of ppl

sharuq1
04-14-2008, 03:19 AM
Thanks for coming to everyone who came. And to Lissy, thanks for driving all the way out here with that cockatiel :biggrin:

Doo
04-14-2008, 03:54 AM
Ummm - there were drinks involved???

Sounds like I missed a good time :(

MMAX
04-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Too bad I was busy yesterday or I may have come as well. I was heading home from Edmonton with a small clown and 2 cleaner shrimps.