PDA

View Full Version : Salifert Energy Plus

christyf5
04-02-2008, 06:06 PM
Picked up a jar of this from OA about a month ago for times that I'm not around to feed and the BF has to do it. Its easier than having him thaw out some frozen food and feed it (and the easier it is the more likely he will be to actually do it :wink:).

Its a floater type food that seems to stay on the water surface as it can't break the tension on its own until its absorbed some water. I usually just heave it at the waters surface so it will move down the water column. It also comes with a spoon which is nice and I don't stink of fish food when I'm done feeding. The instructions say to moisten it by mixing with water but I can't be bothered.

The container says it does not pollute the water and the ingredient list says 65% protein (of marine origin) which IMO, is a heck of a lot.

My fish seem to like it, so I'll keep it in the fish food pile :biggrin:

http://oceanaquatics.com/store/product/3136/Salifert-Energy-Plus/

SeaShell
04-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Hi Christy! You should put your review on the OA website for that product!

I'm going to give it a try, as I have to find "easy" feeding methods for my husband to use when I'm out of town, too......

Thanks for the information.

christyf5
04-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Hey cool, I didn't even realize the website had a spot for reviews. Shows how much I pay attention :razz:

Thanks! :biggrin: