PDA

View Full Version : Help Seed my Regugium etc anyone?

Pan
03-28-2008, 09:43 PM
I need to come into calgary this weekend for several things and was wondering before i turned to the stores if anyonr had any chaeto or any other macro algaes they wisherd to get rid of, I need some pods and some seeing sand as well maybe someone can spare a cup from their sump? Willing to pay as well :)
Not sure on date but hopefully i will be in saturday as opposed to sunday :)

Thanks Guys.

michika
03-28-2008, 10:35 PM
I will hook you up when you drop by!

Pan
03-29-2008, 03:24 AM
I will hook you up when you drop by!
Woohoo! :) Thanks.

danny zubot
04-03-2008, 03:43 AM
Hey Catherine, got any pods you want to get rid of?:mrgreen:

michika
04-03-2008, 04:55 AM
Lol! You are like person number 4 to ask in the last hour! Ask me this weekend, and I will see how the stocks are going.

Pan
04-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Open up the flood gates on ya did I :)

Thanks for the Chaeto :)

Now I have to battle ich. two of my tangs have it...they seem damn healthy though..well except for a parasite. :( Too late to pull all the livestock...even if i had room...hopefully they will pull through. Never had a fish die of ich on me and i don't plan on it....if only one wouldn't be such a picky eater...i should know better by now...

Fully stocking a 30 gallon refugium is a lot of work...

danny zubot
04-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Do you have cleaner shrimp or a cleaner wrasse? They would definately help out with the ick.

Pan
04-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Do you have cleaner shrimp or a cleaner wrasse? They would definately help out with the ick.
I Will be picking up a cleaner wrasse as soon as i have some funds... :) I should have got one first off...usually do but couldn't find one for the last little bit. At least not one that looked healthy. I'll have to grab one when i come in next weekend to grab those frags :)