PDA

View Full Version : Needs Good Home

JakartaOrBust
03-28-2008, 08:00 AM
I have a 3" Scopas Tang, who does not get along with my Doliatus Rabbitfish. Can't ship or deliver but free for pickup.

Chin_Lee
03-28-2008, 06:05 PM
how long have you had it in there? I would keep them together until one of them gains dominancy or establish a truce. Both very different fishes that should be able to "settle" their differences.

ponokareefer
03-28-2008, 07:30 PM
My rabbitfish and naso tang didn't get along very well since I introduced them together 6 months ago. I tried to wait it out in hopes of a truce as well. The naso seemed to establish dominance 3 weeks ago, even though he was smaller, at which point the only time I saw the rabbitfish was at feeding time. My rabbitfish died on Monday, from what I think was stress. Looking back, I wish I had gotten the rabbitfish out sooner. I'd get rid of one of the fish as well, as it caused stress on all my fish.

JakartaOrBust
03-29-2008, 05:52 PM
oh theyve been together a few months. My tang doesnt like anyone he has to share algae with. He dislikes many fish in my tank. He's extra choked that hes been grounded though. I think its almost a reward for him since he has his own collection of macros no one else can have but he doesnt agree