PDA

View Full Version : Where are all of the frags in Calgary

danny zubot
03-23-2008, 01:16 AM
So I've been browsing around the buy/sell forum for cool frags of this and that. I'm not seeing a whole lot of anything around town right now. Does anyone out there have anything different?

I know I always hint at it, and it usually works, so I'll ask the question; Is it time for a frags swap :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Railskinner
03-23-2008, 01:27 AM
Frag swap would be sweet, i would be looking for some purple or orange monti plate, or some birdsnest, in blue ,purple or pink as well.If there is any out there I getting tired of looking at greens and browns.....

Neil
03-23-2008, 01:47 AM
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1287353

included in my system part out are these corals- if interested i can let you know on a price.

mildcustom2
03-23-2008, 01:57 AM
All the frags are in my tank in Vancouver :lol:

CLINT
03-23-2008, 02:03 AM
Snappy has some frags for sale and from what Ive seen they look nice.Clint

danny zubot
03-23-2008, 02:47 AM
All the frags are in my tank in Vancouver :lol:
No doubt they are west-coaster.:bad-word:

Snappy has some frags for sale and from what Ive seen they look nice.Clint

I know, but I'm kind of interested in seeing if people have frags to trade.

Railskinner, I have green, orange, purple and pink rimmed monti caps. Next time your down here, or if we are graced with a swap, I'll hook you up.

fishytime
03-23-2008, 01:57 PM
I would offer to host a fragswap again, but we are moving in a month and probably into a smaller place so....Danny if you want, take a look at my tank thread and see if I have anything that tweeks your interest.I know its not really your thing but I have about 14 different kinds of zoas and several different mushrooms.

danny zubot
03-23-2008, 03:58 PM
I think I'm looking for zoos and shrooms etc. I know that you have some but I can't seem to locate your list.

robzilla
03-23-2008, 07:52 PM
No doubt they are west-coaster.:bad-word:

hey danny, you've got the calgary community and there's the west-coasters. imagine if you moved to the kootenays, you'd have a very little reefer community...

danny zubot
03-24-2008, 12:13 AM
Ya I know.:wink:

But I'd be 7 hours closer to the coast! Road trip!!!:lol: