PDA

View Full Version : Cheato sale!

FitoPharmer
03-20-2008, 04:36 PM
I'm selling cheato, now is the perfect time to start shipping it around the west coast, and my fuge is packed and my pipefish need some room. it is grown in a 30G fuge under 12H or 108W of t5 lighting. my cheato is very fast growing and contains a variety of macro life including : pods, live mysid shrimp, and 2 types of fuge breeding snails that are reef safe. cheato will bind trates and other bad trace elements in your reef as it grows, along with providing a safe place for pods and shrimp to live predator free. you can use it as a long term tang food/pod dispenser. as it fills up your fuge and if you have tangs, mandarins, or other large vegetarian fish you can band it to a rock and let them feast for days without worrying about it breaking down or taking over your tank. plus as they eat the cheato away all the pods and shrimp leave the pods to feed the other fish in your tank. The cost per bag for local pickup in kamloops is listed below in bold, and if you bring your own ziplock i will make it cheaper, see brackets*. cheato ships very well, however a larger bag and/or faster shipping method will ensure you get a good variety of living macro life. the price is the same as local pickup plus shipping but I"ll need a pm with your postal code and the quantity of cheato you would like to calculate shipping. also if you feel its not what you expected or it has completely died in transport i will fully refund on the cost of the cheato (unfortunately not the shipping). i have other types of macro algae that can be added to your bag for free, however be wary these other types can take over a reef tank with no tangs, just include that your interested in your pm. pictures of cheato and other macros available upon request.

Small sandwich bag-$5 *(.50 off)
Medium freezer bag-$10 *(1.00 off)
Large freezer bag-$15 *(2.00 off)

FitoPharmer
03-20-2008, 06:26 PM
if you want to find out how much shipping will be the large freezer bags weigh 8.5lbs, and are 12"x12"x4" from postal code V2B2N6. greyhound is the preferred carrier since package can be sent collect and paid for when picked up.