PDA

View Full Version : My Puffers may need new home :(

GreenSpottedPuffer
03-19-2008, 07:32 PM
I may be buying a new condo but I am not allow to have my big tank. Very sad but we really want to buy this place. My concern here is finding a new, great home for my puffers. These guys mean so much to me and I want them to go to a good home. I do not want any money for them but it must be a big tank. At least 120G but I prefer bigger. They get along great and seem to love each others company but also can go separate. One is a 6" porc and the other is a 4" Narrow Lined Puffer. They live in a soft coral reef now and do not eat anything but a full on reef would be pushing it. They eat well and are very healthy. Although I am Qting for a little ich at the moment. By the time I move them though, it will have been 6 weeks and they will be ich free.

Im not 100% sure this will happen but I want to be prepared. I do not want them going to a shop or small tank. They are a big load on a tank as most of you probably know, so beware.

Here they are:

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/Justinpsmith/Digi086.jpg

GreenSpottedPuffer
03-19-2008, 07:32 PM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/Justinpsmith/Digi085.jpg

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-19-2008, 08:05 PM
We have a 120g fowlr where the porcupine puffer can play with Irene's Poofie. Not sure about the lined one yet. I'll pm you my telephone number so we can discuss it.

Thanks,

Anthony

GreenSpottedPuffer
03-19-2008, 08:12 PM
Hey Anthony,

I would love if you could care for my Porc! It would be nice to see him go to such a great home. I will call you tonight and we can talk.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-19-2008, 08:33 PM
I'll be at the Reef Network dinner tonight. Call before 6pm maybe & I might still be home. After that, call my cell. I'll pm that to you.

Anthony

GreenSpottedPuffer
03-20-2008, 04:34 AM
For now they will be staying...We were out bid on the condo we wanted and will not be moving. We were not willing to pay more than $400k for the 650sq. foot condo :) Vancouver's property prices are so terrible right now...